Calvin 126

I moved as carefully as possible so that I didn't wake up Izaia, this dude was knocked out; I'm talking about, he was snoring so loudly that the room was shaking... I found out very recently that he only snored when he drank gin.... I know it's weird as fuck but compared to some of the dudes in Brittany Hills, I'd much rather deal with his snoring. It was still dark out but I really needed to get back to the house, I had a lot of stuff to do today, and messing around with Izaia definitely wasn't on that list; I knew if I woke him up he'd want to have sex... another thing I learned about Izaia was that gin made him super fuckin horny and my ass needed a week to recover after last night. Now came the hard part, getting out of the house... I didn't want to leave his door unlocked but I also couldn't afford to wake him up, Izaia's mom was with her girlfriend so she wasn't an option either.... Fuck I was just going to have to risk; since I was already dressed and my ride was waiting, I had an excuse as to why I couldn't stay... but Izaia could be persuasive as fuck when he wanted to be and.... Alright, here I go..... I shook Izaia and it sounded like he was choking, then he rolled over and started snoring again, even louder than before. Okay, here I go... again.... I started reaching towards him to tap his shoulder, but Izaia rolled over again, this time on his back, and my eyes instantly moved to the sheets that were raised about nine and a half inches in the air...... Lord, give me the strength.....

"Let me guess... Gin?" Denzel asked scaring the fuck out of me, he was looking at Izaia like a coach who had just watched the punter miss the gaming-winning field goal. "This nigga knows better..... For future reference, here's how to wake this nigga up from his gin naps." Denzel said cracking his knuckles, he drew his fist back and I knew what he was about to do and quickly stopped him.

"I don't think that will be necessary.... how did you get in here anyways?" I asked, preventing Denzel from punching Izaia in the dick, though in hindsight I probably saved Denzel given how hard Izaia's dick was, Denzel probably would've broken his hand.

"I got a key, Izaia is my brother and he trusts me.... now are you ready to go, or do you wanna suck up him before you leave?" Denzel asked sarcastically. I looked at Izaia and it would've been easier to deadlift 500lbs than to pull my gaze away from him. "Aight...." Denzel said pulling out his phone and I watched as he looked up airhorn sounds on Youtube, turning the volume all the way up, before placing the phone right next to Izaia's ear.

Izaia's reaction would've been funny if I didn't almost catch a shot to the chin, luckily for him I dodged his drowsy punch and he fell into the carpet. We stood there watching as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, his dick was still hard and he looked around confused for a second before walking off, about two minutes later he came back smiling and I wondered what that was about until he pulled me in for a kiss. His tongue tasted like mint which explained where he went....

"So you were just about to dip without saying a word?" He asked smiling.

"I got a lot of stuff to get down; get my school clothes ready for tomorrow, clean up the house, then we're supposed to be meeting the new staff today.... I didn't want to be dealing with you... Plus I need a break from sex, you get a little wild when you drink gin." I said quietly.

"Man wasn't nobody going to mess with you.... but I get it, so you were just going to slip out and leave me like this?" He said looking down at his dick. "That's foul...." Izaia said doing that thing he does when he either wants to fuck or at the very least get some head; Denzel cleared his throat and Izaia completely ignored him. "So are you going to at least call me when you get some free time?" Izaia asked rubbing my cheek.

"Definitely, we gotta discuss that party that Ge'Onta invited us to..." I said and Izaia looked a little annoyed but I didn't get the chance to ask him about it because Denzel started pushing me towards the door.