Marcelino 96

I felt like Ja'Koda could've squashed this beef he had with Supreme over a text message, there was no need for him to gather us all together especially considering where me and Piru's conversation was leading, but I'm just glad the beef was over.... now Piru's bitch ass cousin Lamonte and that hoe ass nigga Wayne was a different story entirely. I wasn't going to sweat them though, right now I just wanted to take my ass back to the house and bundle up in some covers because it was cold as fuck outside and I was tired as fuck. Tomorrow I was supposed to be meeting up with my dad and brother for a 'family dinner' and while I hated that Mauricio wasn't going to be there I was thankful for Piru because I didn't think I'd be able to get through this dinner alone. We got back to the house and once we were in the room Piru began to strip.... this man's body was beyond perfect in my eyes, like that dick was just...... deadly. I didn't even want to think about breaking up with his dude because he had a once in a lifetime type dick and.... oh shyt he caught me looking. I quickly turned away and heard him laughing quietly before walking over to me, his arms wrapped around my waist, his dick pushed against my ass, before his lips pressed against my neck.

"We're going to sleep... no funny business, we got a lot of shyt to handle and I'm not trying to be fuckin with you all night." Piru said kissing me on the cheek. "We're going to go look at a couple of houses tomorrow and I'm trying to be up early so we can knock this out the way before linking up with your dad."

"Ugh.... aight man but you fuckin owe me." I said pulling him towards the bed. "So you're serious about the no sex thing?" I asked running my fingers through his perfectly trimmed beard. Piru nodded, and I really wanted to just flip this nigga over and just start riding his dick.

"Yeah, I'm fuckin beat.... and I don't think I'll be in top form and you deserve nothing but the best." Piru said, the thing I loved about Piru was his mouth was saying one thing but dick.... his dick was rock hard, pushing against my hole; fuck it I wanna see how far I could push him. I started kissing Piru and at first, he resisted before finally relenting. "Marcelino chill." Piru said as his hands dug into my ass.

"Just put the head in.... dazzit." I said smiling as he started suckin on my neck.

"Nah... because I really wanna eat your ass but, nah.... chill." Piru said still suckin on my neck. I grabbed his beard and started kissing him, Piru was close to breaking all I needed to do was utter one simple word 'please' and that was all it took before my knees were touching my ears and Piru's tongue was in my ass.......

The next morning we were riding around the city, Piru had the biggest smile on his face and he should because I had his ass in there tapping out. We went to pick up Enrico, Shawnee was doing everything in her power to make Piru miserable but Piru was in such a good mood that he was easily able to brush everything which in turn, pissed Shawnee off even more.

"You know that if I wasn't there she probably wouldn't have even let you take him." I whispered to Piru, who nodded before looking back at Enrico who was lost in his own little world. "But we can talk about this when he isn't in the car." I said.

"Yeah because he's at that age where he repeats everything he hears and I know Shawnee probably ask him about every move we make." Piru said. "Enrico, how have you been?"

"My... my mommy is having a baby." Enrico said and Piru damn near crashed the car. "Uncle Lamonte comes over all the time and they go into the room for long time." Enrico said and I couldn't tell if Piru was mad about Shawnee fuckin another nigga or the fact that the other nigga was his cousin.

"So Enrico what do you wanna do today?" I asked and grabbed Piru's hand. "Later...." I said and he nodded, while Enrico rattled off a list of things he wanted to do. We spent most of the morning looking at houses before talking Enrico to an indoor park and letting him run around.