Mauricio 10

Me and ol'dude got separated during a fight that broke out on the other side of the venue where they were having Piru's party; my first reaction was to find out where the fuck my brother was but I spotted him and Piru off in the corner talking and laughing as if nothing was going on. Then I thought about my housemates and quickly surveyed the scene to see if they were all good; I could see Denzel's ponytail trying to watch the fight and Calvin was standing with him and Ka'Jai had just walked out of the bathroom. Once I made sure my team was good I was pulled through the crowd and ended up in a back room with Ja'Koda... see this nigga wanted me to beat his ass because this jealousy shyt wasn't coo and he made it perfectly clear to me and Trell that he was fuckin a lot of bitches at Washington State so in my eyes he really didn't need to say another word to me. Ja'Koda stood there with his fist clenched and I was guessing that nigga wanted to fight, so I quickly took my shirt off and put up my hands ready for him to swing.

"Mauricio I'm not about to fight you.... I just hate seeing you getting taken advantage of...." Ja'Koda said quietly. "Look I fucked up saying all that shyt, but I'm fuckin scared man... you don't know what it's like growing up in a Christian household, my parents would disown me if I ever came out.... my friends would abandon me, everything I worked hard for would come crashing down all because I can't fuckin stop loving you." Ja'Koda said running his hands through his beard.

"Fuck your parents, fuck your friends, and fuck your feelings Ja'Koda.... this is why I can't be with you because you can't accept why you are so what makes you think you can accept me? Like forreal are you fuckin stupid? I know what the fuck it's like to have a parent who doesn't accept you... and if you're friends abandon you, which I highly doubt they will since the accept Piru then they weren't your friends to begin with and dafuq you mean getting taken advantage of?" I asked still trying to figure out if I should swing or not.

"That bitch ass nigga Supreme...." Ja'Koda said and I was confused for a second then I realized he must've been talking about the dude I was dancing with. "You know what... since you like niggas that are open and honest why don't you ask him the REAL reason he approached you." Ja'Koda said before storming out of the room. I walked out a few minutes later and it was like the fight never happened, I saw that nigga Supreme posted up with Trell and Wayne so I went to go see what the hell Ja'Koda was talking about.

"Ayy can we talk?" I asked and Supreme smirked and followed me out to the patio where a couple people were smoking. "Look whatever game you and Ja'Koda got going on leave me out of it." I said looking at him and he smiled.

"Look it's not a game Mauricio this is real life... I'm here to support my bro Piru and if I can get some revenge on that nigga Ja'Koda in the process then so be it, but I meant it when I told you I found you to be sexy." Supreme said and I just stood there looking at him waiting for him to explain. "Aight check it... that nigga Ja'Koda owes me money and since we were boys I gave him a little extension, but he mistakenly believed that when I got locked up that debt was erased so I confronted him and he told me to chalk it up as a lose so I gave him three options; Option 1 I could beat his ass, Option 2 he could pay me my bread, or Option 3 I was going to fuck the person that he loves and after I did some digging, meaning I went through his phone I found out that he really has feelings for you. And real talk I'll most likely end up doing all three, mainly because I'm jealous that he got my dream crush even though tonight was the first night I've ever laid eyes on you.. in person." Supreme said shrugging, okay call me crazy but what he just said was sexy as fuck to me, maybe it had something to do with his level of petty.

"So I'm the nigga you want to use to get your revenge on Ja'Koda?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Yes and no... see Piru was trying to introduce me to you for the longest just circumstances beyond my control prevented that and now that, that situation is handled I'm trying to pick up where things should've started months ago... pissing of Ja'Koda is just a bonus." Supreme said smiling.