Denzel 2

The first night in the house was pretty chill for the most part, I stayed up until around three in the morning setting my room up; it fuckin sucked that I had to share a bathroom with that nigga Nayquinn but hopefully we could at the very least coexist without too much drama, though I seriously doubt it. A lot of things about today seemed surreal.... the fact that if I wanted to I could leave this house right now and go link up with my boys or better yet I could go get my dick wet, the freedom I had was like new sensation but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it just yet. My body, however, knew what it wanted to do, however, because the second I sat on my bed I was out like a light, I guess I was exhausted from the entire day and my body was telling me to shut it down for the night. The next morning I got up and for a second I forgot where I was.... at least until I heard a bunch of yelling coming from downstairs, I really couldn't make out the voices but I knew Nayquinn was mostly at the center of the disagreement.

"What the hell them niggas arguing about?" I asked the twins as I walked into the dining room where Ka'Jai and Nayquinn were most likely going to fight, the twins seemed more interested in the drama unfolding before them. I was smart enough to put the pieces together myself and it didn't take long for me to figure out what had started because he was standing off to the side looking like he was about to steal on Nayquinn.

"BRUH YOU GOT ONE MORE TIME TO DISRESPECT MY DUDE!!!!" Ka'Jai said stepping towards Nayquinn who just smiled.

"I don't give a fuck about you or that nigga, I don't want him in this fuckin house... we agreed last night that there would be no other niggas in this house without us all agreeing on it and I don't remember giving him permission to be here." Nayquinn said and I had to admit I respected the game he was playing, he was keeping his cool while Ka'Jai lost control, which in the end would make Ka'Jai look like he was the one in the wrong even though Nayquinn was flat out lying.

"NO YOUR BITCH ASS CAME UP WITH THAT DUMB ASS RULE AND NO ONE AGREED TO IT SO YOU STORMED OFF LIKE A BITCH AND HID IN YOUR ROOM FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!!!" Ka'Jai pushing Nayquinn so hard he damn near flew across the room. Before they could get to the real show, Big John and Will ran out the office and separated them. Well since I wouldn't be seeing Nayquinn get his head knocked off I elected to go do something I should've done yesterday which was get a fuckin phone, I don't know what happened to mine but I despise having to get all my old contacts back but there were two numbers I knew by heart... well three if you count my mom.

After stopping by the Apple store, I called my boy Eddie... That was my right hand and I hadn't seen him since I got locked up, hell I wasn't even sure he knew I was out; using one of the house cars I pulled up to my old block and nostalgia hit me hard, I had a lot of good memories on this block... a lot of bad ones too; I quickly shook my head because I really didn't want to go down that path right now, this was going to be a happy reunion and I didn't want old sorrows to ruin this good day. I stopped in front of the house that Eddie had lived in since elementary school and the first thing I noticed were three big ass bears in the front yard... okay, so they weren't bears they were actually three pitbulls but they might as well been bears but as soon as the saw me they ran up to the fence and started barking.

"AYY SIT!!!!" A voice yelled from the door and on command, the three dogs obeyed their master without fail. "Ayy I love you bro but if you broke out your ass can't stay here, I got enough trouble to worry about without the law showing up at my door." Eddie said stepping out onto the porch.

"Come on you know me better than that... if I broke outta prison this it the last place I would come, I know how your moms gets down she don't play that shyt and I'm waaayyy smarter than that. But nah I got out on some lucky shyt but the only downside is I gotta stay in a group home, we can discuss all this later though now I got two questions. First, where's that nigga Izaia and second, have you seen her?" I asked and the smirk on Eddie's face told me that he knew exactly who I was talking about.