Marcelino 76

I didn't know who this dude Frankie was, nor did I care but I was definitely going to beat his ass when I saw him; see I let the text messages slide, I let the unwanted pictures slide, and I let the late-night phone calls slide, all because I trusted Piru and I knew he wasn't the least bit interested in that dude. Maybe that was my issue because I let too much shyt slide when I should've popped on him after the first incident, why I didn't was beyond me but these damn Twitter posts were beyond disrespectful. I don't know how Montello found his Twitter page, I learned long ago not to question his methods but after reading this dudes thread about his new manager and how he wanted to get fucked on the desk, seeing the weird twisted fantasies he was having about MY NIGGA, and worst of all the damn pics.... Pics he was taking of Piru when he wasn't looking, pics that showed the very clear outline of my nigga's dick, I was going to have to beat this nigga's and if Piru got mad he'd just have to take it out on me in his favorite way because I was done letting shyt slide.

"Tello you got way too much time on your hands." I said as we moved to the car and he gave me that sneaky ass grin that let me know there was more to the story than he was letting on. "Aight so normally I don't question your methods or anything but how did you find out?" I asked as me and Mauricio both move to the passenger seat.

"This big dick Q-Dawg I know, his went to get the inside of his car cleaned and detailed and all that other shyt and he knew this nigga who had his own spot and since they were in the same fraternity he got a discount and while he was waiting he noticed Frankie trying to take pictures of Piru." Montello said. "How about both y'all get in the back?" After a quick game of rock, paper, scissors I was getting in the backseat of Braxton's car.

"Let me take a stab in the dark here, Frankie also flirted with Braxton which is why you're so adamant that you come with us?" Mauricio asked and Montello smiled.

"Well you know how I am about my nigga, just like Marcelino and just like you, if a messy hoe tries to step to my nigga AFTER he already shuts him down I take that as a sign of ultimate disrespect and he's going to keep doing it until he gets his lily white ass beat." Montello said. "Speaking of relationships, Mauricio when are you going to stop being a fucking kid and let Supreme smash?"

"When I'm in a full relationship, unlike y'all two hoes I don't fuck a nigga after the first smile." Mauricio said and I'm not going to lie I was slightly offended.

"Nigga, you know how much work I put in to get Piru to let me touch his dick? It was months and even then he was reluctant... now before Piru, I was definitely a hoe but once I started talking to him it was a wrap for everyone." I said and Mauricio smiled.

"Facts, Braxton was scare of me when we first started talking... he said I was too aggressive, but after a little work he realized he needed a savage like me, I think he wasn't used to a trap nigga who liked dick but after the first time... he became my bitch." Montello said.

"Me and Supreme are taking things slow and it would be a lot easier if....." Mauricio didn't finish his sentence but I knew exactly what he wasn't saying and that was it would be easier if Ja'Koda stopped being a fuckin stalker and let him move on.... but that wasn't my story to tell.

We pulled up to the car shop and I saw Piru standing in the window, from the looks of it he was hanging something up and even though I literally just saw him about an hour ago a fire started building in my... chest that only he could put out. We sat in the car for a couple of minutes just watching, I wanted to catch a glimpse of this dude before I stepped to him and after a few minutes he walked to the window where Piru was still working and I could see the lust in his eyes from the car, his eyes traveled up Piru's back and paused on his ass for one second which was a second too long and before he had a chance to go any further I was out the car.