Shooter 97

Nayquinn was in one of his moods; he didn't speak to me, he didn't look at me, and when we were in class together he made it a point to sit as far away from me as possible. It was my fault, I know it must be hard to face the person that embarrassed you... then again it was his fault as well, his dick shouldn't be so damn good then maybe I wouldn't have had to pull out all my tricks. Three times in rapid succession, his mind was blown, his body was mine, now I just needed to capture his heart which should be easy considering I damn near had him; I sat in the back of the classroom glancing at him, Nayquinn was staring at the front of the class though I could tell by that vacant look in his eyes that he wasn't paying attention. I guess it was time to get his attention; today I had gone all out, making sure I wore something that showed off my ass and wore the same cologne I was wearing the other day, the same cologne that seemed to possess him to suck on my neck and leave multiple hickeys all over my body. I took the long way to the pencil sharpener, the path took me right past Nayquinn's desk and as I passed I noticed him tense up.

"You got an extra pencil?" Nayquinn asked as I walked back towards my desk, he still wasn't looking at me and I smiled before completely ignoring him. When I got back to my desk Nayquinn was fuming, he pulled out his phone and I knew he was about to send a text message so I waited until I got that message, read it, then turned my phone off... much to his annoyance.

"Ayy Shooter, you got a pencil bruh?" Some random nigga in my class asked, he was cute... definitely DL and I had a sneaking suspicion that he had a crush on me but he wasn't my type... he was 'pretty' for my taste. There are pretty dudes but this dude was damn near beautiful and I liked my dudes with a little roughness to them, the type that looked like they would fuck you in front of a mirror and tried to drive you through it, he seemed like he'd be more focused on his reflection..... though he would serve a purpose for my mission. I got up and walked over to him... though he wasn't looking I knew Nayquinn was listening intently.

"I want my damn pencil back...." I said smiling.

"I'll give it back to you right after class, ayy a couple of us are going off-campus for lunch.... you should ride with us." Dude said and even though I couldn't see him, I could hear the steam coming from Nayquinn's ears.

"I'll let you know...." I said walking off and sitting back at my desk, leaving Nayquinn close to breaking. After class Nayquinn darted out of the classroom which wasn't unusual because he was usually the first one out, however, he had completely forgotten all his stuff, now this was a risk because if I took him his stuff I would be forced to talk to him, but if I didn't it could fuck up my entire plan. "Ayy you mind taking this to Nayquinn?" I asked this white chick who gave me strong Miss Piggy vibes, I also happen to know that she had a crush on Nayquinn as well.

"Sure Amari...." She said smiling as she gathered all of Nayquinn's belongings and two minutes later I was passing them in the hall, Nayquinn looked miserable and the girl looked ecstatic, and I was feeling petty so I wink at him letting him know and his face let me know he was heated.

"You know that was fucked up Amari.... I should've cussed her ass out, didn't you see her try to grab my dick?" He asked and I started laughing. "So it's funny? I bet, I think it'll be even funnier when I let her grab my dick just to see your reaction." Nayquinn said and I continued to ignore him just like he had done me since the game. "So you're being childish.... aight bet." Nayquinn said walking off and I promise there was nothing he could do to make me jealous, him on the other hand.....

Around lunchtime I was waiting for dude, so we could go to lunch, probably shouldn't be playing these types of games but Nayquinn made this shyt fun. I stood in direct view of the table where Nayquinn was sitting with the twins and Calvin, he kept discreetly looking in my direction, though I pretended not to notice. Finally, the dude showed up, I probably should get his name... damn it was December and I didn't know this niggas name.... sad. I'm pretty sure his name was Frank or something.....