Piru 26

Ketchup is a trash ass condiment and you can be mad that I said it, that's probably the one thing me and Marcelino disagreed on and the cause of most of our arguments. It's bad enough he's always trying to get me to eat that shyt but now he's trying to turn my son against me and the fact that it was working wasn't sitting well with me. I left Enrico with Marcelino while I went to talk to Supreme, even though we weren't supposed to be meeting up until tonight we figured since we were both free now was as good a time as any plus I tonight I wanted to talk to Marcelino about some things that have been on my heart and that he really needed to hear. As I drove through the suburbs one word was on my mind and that word was LOYALTY.... in my life I've never met someone as loyal as Marcelino, that dude had gone to war for me and that was so damn attractive to me that when I told him my decision to work with Supreme he didn't trip, in fact, he wanted to be by my side but this was a journey I had to take on my own because I couldn't or wouldn't let Marcelino get put in the line of fire for me.

"You got your diploma right?" Supreme asked as I walked into his house, he was walking with some white woman who was taking notes and I swear I saw money signs in her eyes. Supreme's house was nice as fuck and I wanted to be in the same position he was. But to his question, I nodded and he smirked. "Coo, coo.... well I'm almost done here, you can go pick out the room you want and meet me by the pool in ten." He said walking off with the woman as I stood there confused.

"What do you mean pick out my room?" I asked but Supreme just kept walking like he didn't hear me. I waited until after the woman had left to walk into the kitchen where Supreme was making some drinks and still smiling from ear to ear. "Nigga I know you heard me, what do you mean pick out my room?" I asked again

"Nigga you're moving in with me.... look I've thought it over and I'm not about to have my bro and little cousin/godson living in a fuckin hotel room." Supreme said, sidenote Shawnee was Supreme's cousin on his dad's side a little fact I didn't find out until after she was already pregnant. "Besides I need a roommate because this house is lonely as fuck."

"Supreme I......" I started to say but he turned on the garbage disposal being childish.

"We're family bro.... and I gotta look out for you, also you won't be working with me you'll be working for me.... I got a couple of spots I own; clothing stores, tire shops, barbershops, restaurants... take your pick. I'm lowkey salty that you didn't come to me sooner and I hate that I had to find out from Shawnee about how bad you were struggling." Supreme said and I shrugged. "Look just move in for a couple months so you can stack enough money to get your own place..... I don't need you in my other business because I don't want you involved in that lifestyle."

"So what was ol'girl doing here?" I said changing the subject because he wasn't leaving me with much room to argue.

"Helping me plan my Halloween Party, I fuckin love that holiday man it allows me to bring out my inner freak nigga... although I really don't need an excuse to let him out, Halloween is the one time of year I won't be judged for my freakiness." Supreme said.

"That's wassup I guess.... it actually works out because Marcelino and Mauricio's birthday is the week of Halloween which means it can be a birthday party as well." I said and Supreme's face shifted from joy to sadness. "What's going on with y'all?" I asked, usually I stayed the fuck outta people's relationships but this was different Mauricio was my bro and Supreme was my nigga so I wanted to know what was going on with them.

"I'm really feeling dude but he got some stuff he needs to deal with so I'm giving him that time to do what he has to do.... but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't in my every thought. Last weekend when he was over here we just talked and there was this instant connection, he's exactly what I need in my life so until he's ready I'm just going to give him space." Supreme said and I just shook my head, technically I wasn't supposed to know about Mauricio and Ja'Koda so I was just going to keep quiet and let them figure whatever is going on with them, but if I was being completely unbiased because Ja'Koda is my nigga as well, Supreme was definitely the better choice.

We arranged for me to start moving in after my week at the hotel was up, I drove back to the group home where Marcelino was sitting out front letting Enrico, run around.... seeing the two of them together always brought a smile to my face until I saw the stain on Enrico's shirt.

"Marcelino, have you been feeding my son ketchup?" I asked jumping out the car.

"Yeah dad and it was good...." Enrico said smiling and I shook my head.

"Piru you just need to accept the fact that ketchup is amazing, it's better than ranch, it's better than barbecue sauce, better than hot sauce, it's definitely better than mustard, and mayonnaise.... Enrico has good taste and you're just a hatin ass nigga." Marcelino said and I was straight about to tell him that all dick appointments for the rest of this week were canceled but I knew that would be a lie.

"Stop feeding my son that bullshyt, but I gotta tell you something so Enrico go find your Uncle Mauricio." I said and Enrico ran inside while I told Marcelino that happened over Supreme's. "So I gotta stop by Lamonte's house to get the rest of my stuff and I'll probably start moving my shyt in throughout the week.

"That's wassup.... we don't have school on Wednesday so I was thinking that we could all go out; me and you, Mauricio and Supreme..... and I was thinking about inviting Braxton and Montello." Marcelino said looking at me and I could feel my jaw tighten up. "Piru, Braxton is like my big brother and I feel like y'all should at least meet and with Montello being back and them messing around y'all will probably be seeing a lot of each other." Marcelino said.

"I don't know man.... I think I'll need some more convincing." I said smirking and Marcelino instantly caught on to what I was saying. "You think Mauricio will keep an eye on Enrico for a couple hours, while we go handle some business?" I asked and Marcelino nodded, I was about to walk into the house to let Mauricio know we were leaving but the door opened and Nayquinn and his boys stepped outside.

"Fuck you lookin at?" Nayquinn said looking at me and I could already see how this conversation was about to go, luckily for him, Marcelino stepped in between us saving him from an ass whoopin.

"You know I should really let him beat your ass because his dick is better when he's mad but I'm not trying to keep fighting with y'all so just keep it pushing and I won't have to start swinging." Marcelino said looking at the four of them and that was the reason he missed it.... Nayquinn's boy Shymal took that split second that Marcelino was distracted to look at my dick print and then it all started to make sense.

"Baby go let Mauricio know we're leaving, I'll be in the car." I said walking off, I got to the car and went straight to IG.... It was easy to find Montello's profile and I sent him a quick DM telling him to call me. "Little bro.... I need a favor, this nigga has been talkin shyt and I'm too old for him." I said.

"Say less bro.... you know I got you, just point me in his direction and watch me work." Montello said and I could almost picture him licking his lips, that dude loved to fight and I loved watching him fight, he was still trouble though but I rather have him on my side than against me. "But since I'm doing this for you, then you gotta do something for me... Marcelino invited me and Braxton out for a triple date and he was worried that you wouldn't wanna be around my nigga because of their past, so I'm asking you to come and met that nigga so y'all can get to know each other." Montello said and I had to weigh my desire to see that nigga Shysomething get knocked out and my apprehension about meeting a nigga that my love used to fuck with.

"Man aight.... but you better not knock his ass out with one punch I want you to let him think he has a chance of winning before the inevitable outcome." I said as Nayquinn walked past my car and looked directly at me, mouthed something I couldn't hear but I could tell by his face he was talking shyt.... aight he was going to have to learn the hard way not to fuck with me, but for now I'll put that nigga on hold because my energy needed to be directed at dealing with my cousin.........................................