Nayquinn 101

With each punch I threw the faster the tear came, but I couldn't stop swinging; I was angry.... this nigga didn't know the hell I've been through and for him to still be smiling showed me that he didn't care. I just kept swinging, Nate dodging with each swing, the smile growing wider across his face as the tears caused my vision to become blurry and all these missed punches started to wear me out. Finally done with the game, Nate dodged one of my punches and wrapped his arms around me; I broke down.... started crying like a bitch as his shirt became wet with my tears. Nate uttered a single word and I started to calm down, but I was still pissed... I needed answers, I deserved answers because this shyt right here..... Once I was calm, Nate let me go he walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of gin, and passed it to me, I couldn't even look at Amari right now... I didn't know what that nigga probably thought about me crying and shyt, then I noticed Keyshawn. He walked over to Nate, grabbed his face gently, and started examining his eye; that shyt was definitely going to swell up in a few hours but with the tenderness in which Keyshawn looked at him, I started putting the pieces together as understanding hit me like a brick.

"So it was y'all bitch asses that's been following for the past few days." I said looking at them as Nate smiled at Keyshawn.

"Months....." Nate said taking the bottle from my hand and taking it to the head, he was the only nigga I knew that like nasty ass gin. "I had to make sure you were alright, I know you got a lot of questions and I intend on answering every single one but first I gotta order my food because following you around is extremely..... exhausting." Nate said looking at Amari and smirking.

"It was extremely boring...." Keyshawn said and I stood there trying to figure out what happened. "Oh and tell you bitch ass dad that I don't have shyt to say to him, I'm good on that nigga so he can keep whatever bullshyt he's planning on saying and share it with his cellmate." Keyshawn said heatedly.

"Key, chill...." Nate said completely at ease, even more, relaxed than I had ever seen him. When we were growing up he was always cold, even when we were joking around, yeah he smiled and laugh.... but there was always a coldness behind his eyes. Now he seemed so much warmer...

"What happened? That night... the night you..... disappeared?" I asked falling into the chair and glancing over at Amari who was still standing by the window watching Keyshawn and Nate closely.

"I found peace.... getting away from dad, there was only one option and I took it, though it didn't end the way I intended the results were still the same. I'm willing to bet he knows I'm not dead which is why he wants to meet with Keyshawn to deliver a message to me, I'm also guessing he didn't tell you because he knew you'd come looking for me and I doubt he wanted that......" Nate said again turning his attention to Amari.

"QUIT SMILING AT MY NIGGA!!!!" I yelled and Nate seemed to think that was the funniest shyt in the world, I couldn't believe I just said that shyt out loud..... I mean I knew I wasn't ready to be in a relationship with Amari and yet, seeing another dude even my brother smile at him set me off.

"I don't want your nigga, Nay... I got my own." Nate said and though I had already figured it out in my head, hearing him say it still caught me off guard. "Anyways, I'm ordering Chinese do y'all want anything?" Nate asked pulling out his phone.

"I gotta make a phone call unless I'm not allowed to leave." Amari said looking at Nate and Keyshawn as if he had already made up his mind and was daring one of them to say he couldn't leave so he could go off. Nate shrugged and continued scrolling through the menu as Amari walked out of the room, but not before signing something to me discreetly, 'Be Careful'. As soon as Amari walked out of the room, Keyshawn left as well leaving me alone with Nate... I could beat his niggas ass without interference if I so choose but I wanted to ask him a lot of questions.