Nayquinn 30

I was under the impression that Supreme was taking me to a trap house or some secret location where he stored his drugs or something, so when we pulled up to clothing/ shoe store I was confused. When we stepped through the door it seemed like Supreme was getting so much love from the staff, the customers, even people who were walking by stopped to say wassup to him. It was clear that everyone loved him and I was still wondering why in the fuck he brought me here, we walked to the back of the store into an office. Supreme sat down and started typing away at his computer for about ten minutes before handing me an application, okay now I was super confused because this isn't what I signed up for or wanted but something was telling me to keep quiet and wait to see what the fuck he had to say. Twenty minutes went by and I was starting to grow irritated with the whole situation but just when I was about to get up and walk out, Supreme closed his laptop and looked at me.

"What you thought I was about to put some drugs in your hand and turn you loose on the streets? Nah, that's not how I move and before you ask Raynard wasn't my first choice... or even tenth, he's one of Taryl's picks and I can tell he regrets it but since he was fuckin Raynard's mom he'd figured he'd help put some money in his pockets." Supreme said looking at me.

"So you expect me to sell shoes and clothes all damn day?" I asked trying to control my temper because I was in his store and the chances of me getting outta here unharmed were slim.

"Nah... not all day, I expect you to take your ass to school and then when you get out you come here and work a few hours. Look I know this isn't what you were expecting but you gotta start somewhere.... and when you really look at it, it's a win/win you get out of the group home for a few hours and you make money and since you don't have any bills to pay it's all profit for you." Supreme said and he had a point but the money I would potentially be making here is nothing compared to the money I could be making doing his 'other' hustle.

"Give me a couple days to think about it." I said getting up and waiting for him to take me back to the house, but just as we were leaving the store I got a text from Shy saying that there were at his house so I had Supreme drop me off over there.

"What were y'all talking about?" Raynard asked as soon as Supreme pulled off, I could hear it in his voice that he was feeling some type of way about me leaving with Supreme.

"He wants me to work in his clothing store, I'm actually considering it so I can start saving money to get the fuck out of that group home." I said shrugging and I could tell Raynard didn't believe me. "Nigga, you got a problem with that?" I asked stepping towards him.

"Man fuck that nigga Supreme...." Raynard said walking off and I just shook my head because I would bet my life he wouldn't say that shyt to Supreme's face. "Aight so what the fuck are we doing over here? I'm really not trying to be around these gay ass niggas!" Raynard said as Sayon walked out the house with this dude who was more flamboyant than Sayon.

"Bitch if you got something to say then direct it towards me and not your musty ass friends." The dude said and I could see Sayon starting to get nervous. "I don't do that subtle shade shyt, if you got a problem then we can hit the street." The dude said and we all looked at Raynard, who pulled his shirt of and walked out to the middle of the street.

"Anton don't....." Sayon said trying to stop his dude but I could see that there was nothing that Sayon could say that would prevent this fight from happening. Raynard and Anton hit the street and I expected the outcome to be obvious because I had seen Raynard fight a hundred times but when Anton hit him three quick times in the mouth I knew Raynard didn't stand a chance. You know it's bad when your boys have to jump in and help, Shymal and Onyx went to help Anton but even then they were barely able to hit him until the numbers game finally caught up to him.