Marcelino 18

Braxton Boss.... how do I explain this nigga without being disrespectful to Piru; in terms of sex Piru was the G.O.A.T but I'd be lying my ass off if I were to saw that Braxton wasn't nipping at his heels. No, me and Braxton were never in an official relationship, in fact our relationship was complicated and full of twist and turns but if I were to simplify it he was like my big brother.... a big play brother who used to blow my back out on a regular basis, Braxton was an O.R. (organ rearranger) and sex with him was always a risk.... Piru's better though. Things between us weren't like that though and I had no interest in backtracking but I could see it in Piru's eyes he had questions and when we got somewhere private I had the answers to all of them, I just wanted to get the fuck away from Markell Drake before this nigga started talking and I started swinging. I mumbled something quickly to Braxton then made a mad dash for the car because this shyt was awkward as fuck and I hated awkward situations because I tended to say some stupid shyt that made the situation worse for myself. We got in the car and I knew Piru was pissed, he was the type of nigga that when he was mad you felt it and he would get quiet as fuck, though when he got mad it was lowkey scary, that's when I found him to be at the pinnacle of sexiness and all I wanted to do was suck his dick.

"I guess you want to know who that dude was.... his name is Braxton, he's on of my many foster siblings and no we never dated or anything like that but we have had sex a couple times but not in a long time." I said looking at Piru whose fingers were twitching. "So you're not going to talk?" I asked after five minutes of silence.

"I'm processing everything you said and trying to sort through it. What bothers me the most is that I remember you telling me about that nigga.... the thing is you never mentioned that y'all used to mess around. That makes me call into question all the other dudes in your past that you've failed to tell me about." Piru said quietly.

"Do you really want to have 'that' conversation? I mean because if you want we can go there, we can sit down and go over every single person we've ever fucked and then we can sit there and look at each other stupidly wondering why we made such a dumb decision because all that conversation is going to do is piss us both off.

"Nah I just want to be given a heads up when we're out in public so I'm not caught off guard lke I was tonight. I'm not worried about that nigga..... he don't look better than me and I'd be willing to bet my life his sex isn't better than mine." Piru said and I smiled because Piru wasn't the jealous type but when he did start to feel that little green monster on his back he tended to up his game.

"Piru.... you have nothing to be jealous of me and Braxton have a 'brotherly' relationship and yes you look better than him and yes your dick is way better than his and don't even get me started on your tongue." I said laughing as Piru tried not to smile. "Although.... there's just something about a nigga with braces that's untouchable." I said and I noticed Piru nodding his head and even though he didn't say anything I knew exactly what he was thinking and I'm sure it went a little something like this.

(Oh yeah, aight bet... wait until I get your ass alone, then we'll see if you got that same energy.) Or something like that but knowing Piru he was plotting and I couldn't wait to see what he had cooked up for me. We got back to the house and Nayquinn and all his friends were sitting in the living room playing the game, Lord please don't let them say shyt to Piru because given the mood that he's in......

"Ayo why that little nigga carrying a doll?" Nayquinn's friend with the dreads asked and I quickly stepped in front of him because I knew how Piru was about his son.

"Move Marcelino, I'm good.... ayy check this, first of it's a fuckin Elmo, secondly who the fuck cares if it was a fuckin doll there are studies that show toys teach children life skills and so I got my son a baby Elmo that's grooming him for fatherhood, now it may be too complex of a concept for y'all niggas but at the end of the day how I raise my son is none of y'alls goddamn business and if y'all got a problem with it I'll gladly beat the fuck out of all five of y'all at once now which one of y'all wanna be the first to step up and get put down." Piru said and not one of the niggas moved. "That's what the fuck I thought." Piru said picking up Enrico and walking towards the stairs while I tried my hardest not to laugh at this bitch ass niggas. We got up to my room and Mauricio was sitting on my bed, Enrico jumped out my arms and ran over to him, don't ask me why but even though I spent more time with him, Enrico adored Mauricio.

"Sup little man, where y'all coming from this late?" Mauricio asked, picking up Enrico.

"We went out to eat... saw dad and Braxton." I said and Mauricio tensed up. "How were things here?" I asked trying to change the subject before Mauricio went off.

"Things were pretty chill until Nayquinn's friends showed up at the exact same time as Denzel's boys... I don't know why but that nigga Shymal just stole on Izaia for no reason at all, it turned into a big a brawl until Devin broke it up.... I gotta say his son was hype as heck to see a fight..... but Braxton uhh... that nigga was sexy as freak, remember how you use to brag about his di.... banana." Mauricio said and I almost laughed at his PG replay, but I knew he hated cussing in front of little kids especially Enrico.

"Yeah, but I got a new, bigger and better banana to play with." I said looking at Piru who tried not to smile. "Other than the fight that I'm salty I missed what else happened, have you spoken to Ashanti?" I asked and Mauricio nodded.

"Yeah we're supposed to be meeting up for Calvin's game on Friday so we can talk about everything... bro I'm scared as heck like I'm not finished being a kid myself and now I have a baby on the way. I know there's a very high possibility that it's mine because we never used condoms but....." Mauricio said and for the first time, I saw just how much he was really freaking out on the inside.

"You'll be aight Mauricio, I was scared too when I first found out.... I was scared up until the moment Enrico was born but that moment when you first hold your child, man.... it's indescribable." Piru said and I could see that Mauricio was starting to relax a little but there was still a hint of fear in his eyes.

"But speaking of Calvin, where that nigga at? Matter fact where is everyone else?" I asked noticing how quiet it was besides the sound of Nayquinn's friends downstairs making a bunch of noise.

"Calvin went up to the school to do game prep or something, Denzel and Ka'Jai left with Devin for some mentoring stuff.... I wish he would've taken Nayquinn's self because his friends are loud as heck and I don't feel like hearing that stuff." Mauricio said.

"You want me to knock them all out?" Piru asked and knowing him he'd probably do it. "Let me stop before I end up in jail again, but what's going on with you and my boy Supreme? Why haven't you hit that nigga up yet?" Piru asked and Mauricio let out a humorless laugh.

"If he was interested he would've called by now.... he got my number just like his and since he stepped to me he should make the effort." Mauricio said.

"Man y'all little niggas don't understand game... look by him approaching you that was him making an effort, by him asking for your number was him making an effort, so by my logic he's the one putting forth the most effort what have you done so far Mauricio?" Piru asked and Mauricio sat there stuck. "Exactly hit my boy up and stop acting scary before that nigga thinks you're not interested and moves on.... but why don't you give Enrico the tour of the house so I can talk to Marcelino real quick, consider it practice for your little baby that's on the way." Mauricio picked up Enrico and took him out my room leaving me alone with Piru and I was kinda nervous because the mood in the room shift but I couldn't tell what mood he was in.

"Piru I......" Before I could finish my sentence I was up against the wall if his forearm pressed against my chest.

"Bigger and better 'banana to play with' those were your words, Marcelino." Piru said licking his lips. "You think we can get a quickie in before your brother is finished showing Enrico the house?" Piru asked kissing me gently.

"Probably not but that's what they made locks for....." I said smiling as Piru quickly started getting undressed while I moved across the room leaving my clothes behind me as I locked both my bedroom and bathroom doors...........................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapters: Mauricio, Denzel, or Ka'Jai?