Kairo 74

We made our way to Quincy's bedroom and as soon as we crossed the threshold I sobered the fuck up.... it was like I had been doused in ice-cold water and I started to panic, I started crying, because I knew what I was doing was beyond fucked up. I ran into Quincy's bathroom and locked the door behind me, after damn near drowning myself in cold water I was starting to become all too aware of how this would look when Ka'Jai inevitably found out because there was no way I couldn't tell him. I was trying to figure out my next move; I was somewhere I didn't really know, it was late as fuck and I didn't have my phone, as I sat there trying to figure out how I was going to get out of this mess there came a quiet knock at the door. Quincy didn't say anything but I could feel the regret coming from the other side of the door, I couldn't face him though.... we both knew we had fucked up and now we were both emotional wrecks. If I had to I'd stay in here until morning or at least until Tyrik got back... yeah, that's what I'll do because going out there with Quincy would lead to one of two things either we'd have an emotional conversation or I'd end up walking home and getting lost somewhere before I could make up my mind....

"Kairo, I'm sorry.... I was outta line, I'm drunk, emotional, I just..... I don't know what's going on with me and I really need someone to talk to." Quincy said his voice cracking a little. "If you don't wanna talk I can call my boy and have him bring Tyrik back so you can go, I wouldn't feel right if you left out of here while its this late."

"The person you need to talk to is Ka'Jai, that's your cousin and he's the reason that you're feeling all these things." I said staying away from the door.

"I can't talk to him because Ka'Jai isn't very talkative, he closes himself of from people... you should know better than I do, I mean how difficult was it for you to get Ka'Jai to open up to you when y'all first started talking?" Quincy said and that shyt struck a chord with me, like I was so caught off guard by that statement that I opened the door to look at him.

"How did... how did you know that?" I asked looking at him and Quincy tilted his head just a little.

"Come on Kairo, who do you think it was that Ka'Jai talked to about it his issues? It was me, when y'all first started talking he was scared as fuck that he'd ruin it, he used to come to me for advice about how to open up because he had always been emotionally detached and hard to talk to but he didn't want to be that way with you.... I know he really loves you." Quincy said quietly.

"And knowing all that, you still kissed me?" I asked raising an eyebrow and Quincy shuffled nervously.

"That's the thing.... I don't know how to tell Ka'Jai about these.... feelings I've been having, like I said he's a hard talk to and this.... these feelings I don't know man." Quincy said sitting on his bed. "It's like I know I'm not, but at the same time I'm curious and I don't know how to deal with these feelings. My baby mom is extremely homophobic and if it got out that I was having these thoughts.... you're actually the first person I told about that threesome I had with my boy. I mean me and him joked about it in private but other than him no one else knows. I just feel comfortable around you."

"I'll be here if you ever wanna talk..... but other than that, I'm not going to ever betray Ka'Jai like that it's bad enough that we kissed and it can never go any further than that. Quincy I wanna be a friend to you but that's it.... I love Ka'Jai." I said and Quincy nodded.

"Aight we'll as your friend, the very least I can do is offer you my bed for the night.... my boy isn't responding to my text and I wouldn't feel right making you sleep on the couch. So don't try to argue, just get comfortable.... If you need anything I'll be in the living room. Night." Quincy said walking out the room and that was the end of that.........