Ka'Jai 44

It was early, like super fuckin early and all I wanted to do was still be in bed yet, here I was standing in the middle of the woods with the rest of the dudes who lived in the group home wondering what the fuck Will and Big John were planning. I could think of a million other places I'd much rather be and at the very top of that list was with Kairo.... he had the whole day planned out for us and I couldn't even enjoy it because these two couldn't stop fighting for a whole week. I guess the sooner we get this done, the sooner I can get back to my dude; we stood in the middle of the trees watching as Big John and Will mapped out their plan or whatever it was they were doing until finally, they walked over to us. Will took Denzel and Nayquinn while Big John took Calvin and Mauricio, a few minutes later they came back and each pair were handcuffed together. I'm pretty sure what was going on here; they would be handcuffed together and it was me and Marcelino's job to search for the key, I felt like I was getting the short end of the stick because Denzel and Nayquinn refused to talk to each other.... I just knew we were about to fuckin lose and I hated losing.

"You know I think the whole purpose of this team building exercise is for y'all to work on y'all communication skills." I said as they walked away of me and I'm not going to lie it was sorta funny watching them handcuffed together because it seemed like they were trying everything in their power to stay as far away from each other as possible. "Come on they said this shyt shouldn't take no more than an hour IF y'all work together so y'all need to start talking or something."

"This is quite possibly the dumbest shyt I've ever gone through in my entire life." Nayquinn said. "I don't like this nigga and if I wasn't handcuffed I'd steal on his bitch ass right now." Nayquinn said.

"What's stopping you?" Denzel countered and the next thing I knew those two were fighting and let me tell y'all something if y'all never seen two dudes who were handcuffed together fight it was possibly the dumbest/funniest shyt ever because they looked stupid as fuck.

"Are y'all done?" I asked once they realized that it was pointless trying to fight. "I don't understand y'alls beef.... like I get the gist of it, y'all don't like each other and y'all have done shyt to hurt each other, y'all lost friends and family because of this beef but y'all don't even know how it started."

"Okay, and what's your point? I don't like this nigga or his punk ass friends and there's nothing that you, Will, Big John or anyone can do to change that." Nayquinn said. "And it doesn't matter how or who started it, there's too much hatred there for us to ever drop it so my suggestion is that we finish this shyt and go on our separate ways.... because I have somewhere I need to be." He said and I remembered that little scene in the gym between him and Shooter.

"I'm not saying y'all have to get along, but I'm tired, the twins are tired, Calvin is tired, and the staff is tired of y'all constantly fighting. We're all tired of y'alls friends fighting every time they step through the door.... I've been talking with a couple of the dudes in Columbus and just from a few conversations I can tell they have a brotherhood, so maybe if y'all put aside y'alls differences for a second maybe y'all will see that y'all have more in common than y'all realize." I said but they kept walking in silence.

What should've taken an hour lasted most of the morning all because they refused to speak to each other, so not only did we lose but to make matters worse we didn't even finish. Will had to uncuff them even though he threatened to leave them handcuffed for the entire day until they worked out their issue but Big John talked him out of it. We got back to the house and I decided to pull Nayquinn to the side since he was the more stubborn out of the two and so I figure it would take longer to get through to him.

"I know we didn't get off on the right foot.... but I don't hold any animosity towards you and I'm sure the rest of them don't either; Calvin, Marcelino, or Mauricio. Maybe you should try to get to know them so you're not alone in this house." I said standing in his doorway.