Mauricio 92

Supreme pushed me up against the wall of the shower, his lips pressed firmly against my neck, my dick in one hand and my ass in the other.... this dude was already doing something to me, it was indescribable he seemed to know exactly where to kiss, lick, and suck. Maybe it was just that I hadn't had sex in a while.... nope he knew exactly what he was doing, Supreme warned me when we first started talking he warned me that he was a freak and now I was seeing first hand. Supreme grabbed my hand and turned me around, pushing me up against the glass of the shower and started kissing all across my back, his hand was still on my dick, slowly jacking me off. Now lie I was starting to get nervous, especially when our eyes met for the smallest of seconds, it happened quick but the look in his eyes was something primal.... something I would even go as far as to say looked demonic. Call me crazy, but I wanted to unleash that demon that he was trying to contain, I loved rough sex and the look in Supreme's eyes told me that he did too.... he wanted to go slow but we could do that later I was horny and I wanted to FUCK, not make love.

Understanding past between us, without words he understood what I needed in that moment, Supreme turned off the water and grabbed two towels, I didn't say anything I just followed him in his bedroom and watched as he grabbed some keys out his top drawer. He looked at me again, regret mixed with petty shone in his eyes, it was almost as if he were saying 'I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, but you wanted this' and for the first time I experience the thrill of fear. I followed Supreme out to the hall and down to the door he kept locked. He called it his Torture Chamber, I swallowed back my fear and walked into the room with him, once inside he triple locked the door while I looked around in amazement.

"I told you, Mauricio... I'm a freak, it's kinda embarrassing that I spend more on sex toys than I do on clothes." He said and I believed it; the room had toys I had never seen before, the closet had outfits for literally every occasion; doctor, police officer, basketball player, football player, dominatrix, construction worker.... pretty much everything. "If it's too much for you we can...." I grabbed a whip off the wall and hit him across the chest with it, Supreme didn't move, he didn't react.... his face just remained completely neutral even though I know it must've hurt. I walked around the room handing him an assortment of things, the smirk on his face growing into a full-blown smile with each item.

We got back to the main room and I set everything on the table, then walked over to something that looked like a torture rack; there were arms and leg shackles, as well as a ball gag, I looked back at Supreme who was watching me carefully.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to show me how this works?" I asked and he walked over to me, his face had an intense focus, his hand caressed my neck gently before his grip started to tighten. Supreme forced me up against the machine, he grabbed my hand and raised it above my head. I watched as he secured both my hands and then my legs before pressing a button that caused my arms and legs to spread further apart.

"I believe in chance.... so whichever I pulled from this jar will be what you experience here tonight; Passion, Pain, Pleasure, or....." Supreme said before reaching into the jar and pulling out a card. "Ecstasy...." He said smiling as he tossed the card over his shoulder. Supreme walked into the closet and came back with a few more items before walking back into the room. Supreme took his time, picking up items just to sit them back down, occasionally he'd look at one, turn to me and then shake his head. Finally, he seemed to be satisfied with his choices, he walked back over to me and looked down at my dick which was still hard, he took my dick in his hand and began stroking my dick softly.

"Supr....." I didn't get to finish my statement as he forced something into my mouth.

"No fuckin talking while I work.... moaning is encouraged, tears are required, and cumming is mandatory......." He said pinching my nipples which sent a wave of something throughout my body. Supreme looked at me again and smiled, then his teeth gently grazed across my nipple while his hand flicked the other one, I was somewhat aware of his hand on my dick but I was too focused on what he was doing to my chest because that shyt was euphoric. Supreme was methodical, he kissed and sucked all over my chest and I knew that tomorrow I'd be marked the fuck up.

Supreme stood in front of me, just staring.... the intensity in his eyes was so fuckin sexy. Finally, his eyes broke away from mine as he looked down at my dick, I knew what he was about to do, I wanted to protest because I wasn't sure how I felt about being completely at someone's mercy... but I knew that no amount of pleading would stop him, Supreme lived for this kind of dominance and once he let that side of him take control, it was a wrap. Supreme moved closer to me and started sucking on my neck, then my chest, he kissed every single one of my barely-abs, before kneeling before my dick.

Never in my life had I been this powerless, I was stuck.... Supreme controlled everything from how fast he sucked my dick to how slow he tortured me and I couldn't do shyt but tremble in my restraints. He sucked my dick slowly, bringing me to the very edge of ecstasy only for him to stop and grab one of his many toys off the table; there was this one vibrator that he placed right under my sack..... when I tell you a nigga shed a few tears of joy.... Supreme seemed to know exactly when to stop just from watching my body. Over and over it went until an alarm clock sounded off in the corner and he smiled.

"I'm impressed, most dudes barely make it through Round One, and yet you haven't even nutted yet... now if that's because I'm getting better at control or you have amazing self-restraint is yet to be seen. Let's see what happens in Round Two." Supreme said before releasing my arms and legs, the second my feet touched the ground I fell forward as an unexpected nut rip through my body, covering Supreme's legs and feet in multiple streams of cum that shot from my dick. My legs became weak and I fell forward, luckily Supreme caught me.

"Gimme.... a...... second......" I said breathing hard as fuck as I took the gag from my mouth and tried to catch my breath, Supreme wasn't trying to hear that I needed a break though because he had scooped me up and carried me over to the bed and tossed me down on it. I didn't have a second to register how soft the bed was before my legs were on his shoulders and his tongue was in my ass. Supreme was a messy eater and I fuckin loved it.... my already weak legs were shaking and I'm pretty sure I may have kicked him a few times but he never once stopped.

"Mauricio if you can't keep up with the foreplay, then you definitely ain't ready for the dick." Supreme said looking up at me, his face covered. Something about the look in his eyes infuriated me, like he seemed disappointed my lack of production or something.... that shyt was like fuel and the next thing I knew I had kicked him off me. Just as he hit the floor, I was on top of him, shoving my dick in his mouth... for a second he seemed pleased with my aggression but only for a second before he attacked my dick.

While Supreme was focused on my dick, I slowly grabbed a collar that was inches from his head, I placed it around his neck and he looked up at me and smiled, yeah his nigga was definitely a freak and I loved that shyt. I pulled Supreme to a kneeling position, then I got up and walked over to the table grabbing two sets of shackles... he didn't even ask what I was doing as I tied the leash of the collar to the bedframe and shackle his arms behind his back and his legs together.

Supreme had an athlete's ass, perfect in every conceivable way.... I had to taste. I prided myself on my ability to eat ass and make a nigga cum, Supreme was no exception. His inability to run from my tongue mixed with the pleasure my tongue was giving him had him moaning like crazy. His ass was just naturally wet and the longer I went the wetter he got.

"I want some dick nigga....." He said and I smacked his ass so hard that tears formed in his eyes.

"No fuckin talking while I work.... moaning is encouraged, tears are required, and cumming is mandatory......." I said mimicking him from earlier. Supreme laughed quietly and then shut the fuck up as I pushed the head of my dick in his ass, I almost cried out because, despite my expert skills in ass eating and his natural wetness, his ass was still tight as fuck... I slowly pushed my dick deeper inside of him, trying my best not to let him know that I was back here struggling because I hadn't even really started yet and I was already convinced he had the best ass I ever had.

Once all nine and three quarters inch dick was inside of my, I had to swallow back yet another moan because I was falling in love with his dude. I grabbed on to Supreme's hips and slowly started fuckin him, I was trying to fight the second nut that was already building because usually I had the stamina to go for at least two hours but there was something about..... then he yawned. That yawn said a lot, he was playfully telling me he was bored and that he wanted me to go crazy in his ass.... in the beginning, I said I liked rough sex, so what the fuck was I doing? Finding my resolve, I took a deep breath and canceled out everything except for the fact that I was about to make this dude regret ever bringing me into this room...............

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapters; Ka'Jai or Marcelino?