Chapter 1

Zhou Li sat cross-legged in front of the grave with one hand propped on his chin.

    On the tombstone is a photo of him, with a poem inscribed in the corner, saying, "The sea reaches the horizon and the sky is in the shore, and the mountain reaches the top and I am the peak." It was insane.

    This was searched on the Internet on a whim and intended to be used as an epitaph. Unfortunately, his father heard this when discussing with a friend. He was scolded all the way from the ward to the elevator entrance, and he almost didn't eat it.

    In the end, his dad still carved it for him.

    He struggled with an illness for two years, and the doctor said he could live for only three months.

    So he made a three-month schedule, but unfortunately he didn't even live for a month. The reason was that he saw a child about to be hit on the street, so he push the child but was hit instead.

    But he is dying anyway, and it won't hurt to save a person before dying.

    The current situation is a bit unexpected.

    He had no impression of rescue, funeral, or cremation. He was hit by a car and was in the cemetery when he regained consciousness. His ashes had been buried. He was forced to watch the whole process of his relatives and friends saying goodbye to him.

    They had been psychologically prepared for this matter. Now, no matter how much they think about it, he can only think about the good things. For example, both parents have their own families, and they all have a very happy life. Life is so long, and the pain of losing a child will soon past sooner or later.

    He should care about what happened to him.

    In his "common sense", even if there are ghosts in this world, they will not come out in a day with the blue sky. Those who can come out and walk around in broad daylight are all ghosts. He thought that he has a very positive life and had no complaints when he was hit by a car, so he refused to join Li Gui's team.

    Besides, looking around, there is only one ghost in the whole cemetery, which is really abnormal.

    Is it possible that there is still a protection period for newbies, allowing new ghosts to hide themselves for a day or two during the day?

    Zhou Li's brain hole opened, the more he thought about it, the more he believed about it.

    When he thought that Samsara might wave or draw a card, he suddenly heard the sound of footsteps, looked sideways, and saw a younger one and an older one come by and stopped in front of his tomb.

    He took a look and didn't recognize any of them. Just as he was about to jump out of the sentence "You went wrong," he saw the little boy put the flowers off and bowed to his tombstone: "Thank you for saving me."

    Zhou Li was taken aback and smiled.

    The situation was urgent at the time, and he didn't pay attention to what the other party looked like at all. Now it looks pretty cute when you take a closer look.

    He smiled and said, "No thanks, you can go."

The little boy naturally couldn't hear him. He took off the jade from his neck, and said with a milky voice, "This is for you."

    This jade has a big head and is big like thumb. , Neither round nor square, like petals. There was a character engraved on it, and I didn't know what font was used, Zhou Li didn't recognize it after looking at it for several times.