Chapter 74: Extra (3)

Zhou Li and Ji Shaoyan saw the news from the group as soon as they got on the bus.

In addition to the discussion, Liu Xiaowei and the others also posted the chat records on the forum. Ji Shaoyan simply scanned it and looked at Zhou Li.

Zhou Li said: "I can explain."

Ji Shaoyan has a gentle expression: "Say."

Zhou Li quickly explained the beginning and the end, telling him that he was actually too idle.

But Master Ji doesn't care about this, what he cares about is that sentence. Zhou Li blinked his eyes to react, and said, "This is a human design, so soft cute sisters like to talk about it."

Ji Shaoyan continued to look at him.

Zhou Li strangely remembered what his little sister said, and pushed him with one hand and kissed him. Seeing that he was coaxed, he smiled and added: "I am a fan of yours. I often stay in groups. Mention you here."

Ji Shaoyan raised his eyebrows: "Really?"

Zhou Li said: "Yes."

He said that he wanted to look through the chat log, but when he opened it, he found that the message was already "99+".

The members of the group naturally heard about the forum, and they are discussing to take the **** out and kick it out. As the victim, Xiao Mengmeng feels that she feels uncomfortable and does not dare to love her.

Zhou Li didn't read the specific content for the time being, but found out what he had sent and passed it to Ji Shaoyan.

Ji Shaoyan looked at it and found that Silly Baitian was very dedicated, and what "That is the man's lifelong male god", "My family Ji Shao Moringa is gentle and beautiful, Zhou Shao is really happy" "I can say something to Ji Shao, I can be happy "For a long time" "I really like Ji Shao." Wait, he suddenly laughed.

Zhou Li said: "How about it, did you lie to you?"

Ji Shaoyan said: "What do you want to do with this matter?"

Zhou Li said: "Easy."

He bubbling after speaking.

Xiao Mengmeng: Okay, let me tell you.

Xiao Mengmeng: I’m the cousin of the third youngest. I went to your campus to have fun with my friends last year. When I heard someone mentioned the forum, I touched it and joined the group. I’m actually not Mingying’s person, I’m sorry [crying]

Xiao Mengmeng: I just entered the freshman year of high school and my family doesn't allow dating, so I don't have a boyfriend.

Xiao Mengmeng: I'm Ji Shao's stupid fan. The boyfriend I look for in the future must be like him!

Xiaomengmeng: I don't have your student ID, so I can't post on Mingying's forum. Please help me to reply.

Xiao Mengmeng: Thank you for taking care of me during this time [Bow]

Xiao Mengmeng: Goodbye, loved [crying]

Little Mengmeng: [Waves]

After sending the last expression, Zhou Li left the group without waiting for them to stay.

Just after this wave of operations was completed, he and Ji Shaoyan opened it together when there was new news in the WeChat group.

Tuesday: You believe what other people say, we are not lovers at all, okay!

Tuesday: I have no match, I am still single!

Tuesday: Don't spread rumors!

Zhou Li: "..."