Chapter 40

For a moment, Zhou Li felt that he had found the real reason for wearing the book, but after a closer look, he realized that it was not.

This is not the piece of jade, because the words engraved in the middle are different.

Although the process of the little boy burying jade on his grave was very short, because he couldn't recognize the words on it, he deliberately looked closely at it for a few times, and he still remembers the outline, which is definitely not the same word as the one in his hand.

But this thing is still very magical.

He knows that this is a copy of his original world, so the appearance and brand of such things as mobile phones, luxury cars, clothes, etc. are similar to his, but even such a small jade can be the same, he always feels a little strange.

Besides, there is no description of this jade in the original text.

On the second day of the Xiaopo game clearance, Song Yingshi also received a prize, which was also a calligraphy and painting, but the Song family did not take it seriously and thought it was a gift chosen by the game party at will.

He could guess that it was the real one, but at that time there was no introduction by Mr. Wei and Antique. He had no evidence. He just guessed intuitively that it was a face-slap plot. And what Ji Shaoyan received was calligraphy and painting, and both men and women were treated like this. Of course, the others would not make specializations.

What's more, the person who gave the goods just said that this is an extra prize given to him by Mr. Wei.

It happened to be the petal jade that he had seen after his death, and he happened to pass it through and gave it to him. Even if it is not the same piece, it still makes people care about it. Is it a coincidence or is there another reason?

Zhou Luwen saw him holding the jade pendant and looked around, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Zhou Li said: "It's pretty delicate."

He touched the words on it, "Is there a way to find out who made this jade?"

Zhou Luwen said, "You have to ask Grandpa Wei."

Zhou Li said, "How can I see him?"

Zhou Luwen thought for a while: "You can't visit directly. He has a weird personality. You want to thank you for receiving something. He will definitely not see you. You can occasionally meet him when you visit the antique market. He is an antique collector and likes to visit those places, but it generally depends Do they have new items? Then there are auctions. If there are antique auctions, he will definitely go."

Zhou Li said, "Is there an auction recently?"

Zhou Luwen said, "I haven't heard any news in this regard for the time being."

"Are you talking about the old man of the Wei family?"

Zhou Lubo was about to go to the company, and he heard a few conversations vaguely when he walked nearby, and said lightly, "His parents and grandchildren are going to get engaged next month. Invitations will be sent to each house in the next few days. You should be able to see him by then. "

Juniors have a circle of juniors, and of course Zhou Lubo and others have a circle that they can play. This news is absolutely accurate.

But next month, he will be able to exist or not, maybe he will disappear... Zhou Li thought of this, and watched Zhou Lubo and Zhou's father leave, and gave the calligraphy and painting to Mrs. Zhou.

Mrs. Zhou is considered half a connoisseur. After the identification, she knows that it is really authentic. Xiaowen's one is more than one million, and Xiaoli's one is less than three or four million.