Chapter 37

Of course, Zhou Li can't visit the patient empty-handed, so he went to the flower shop halfway and matched a bunch of flowers in person, feeling that the flower arrangement skills that accompany his mother to light up finally got a little use.

He handed the flower over: "I wish a speedy recovery."

Without waiting for the special guard to come forward, Ji Shaoyan took the initiative to reach out, and accidentally touched his fingertips during the action, retracted his hand and twisted the remaining residual warmly, and smiled: "Thank you."

Zhou Li glanced at his ankle, saw gauze wrapped around it, and asked, "How long will it last?"

Ji Shaoyan said: "The doctor said that he will keep it for at least one month."

In other words, one month of confinement is required.

Zhou Li said in his heart that Mr. Ji is a god, nodded, and sat down on the single sofa next to him.

Ji Shaoyan looked at the gauze on his head: "How about you?"

Zhou Li said, "This is a traumatic injury. I can keep it for a few days."

The picture of him bleeding and fainting flashed in Ji Shaoyan's mind. He suppressed the bad mood that suddenly surged up, and then sent the special nurse away with a soft "um" sound, and picked up the kettle on the table.

Although it is raining, although you cannot walk and talk in the small garden, although you can only nest in the small deck, this does not delay the opening of Master Ji.

In the morning, he asked the special nurse to get a small and exquisite tea set, and he just moved it down by the way, so he warmed the pot, placed the tea, warmed up, and awakened the tea... and made a pot of tea for Zhou Li on the spot.

This action is very pleasing to the eye, and under the smokey white mist, the whole person looks more and more gentle.

Zhou Li watched quietly, and secretly said that it was indeed a school grass with a lot of leftover fans, and indeed had this capital.

Shaoyan Ji took a cup and put it in front of him, and said, "Try it."

Zhou Li took a bite and thought the craft was fine.

Ji Shaoyan said: "How is it?"

Zhou Li said: "Very good."

Ji Shaoyan smiled at him: "If the tea is better, it will taste better."

Zhou Li looked at him with such a gentle and affectionate appearance, thinking about Erha, who was autistic before, and realizing once again that his own egg has disappeared, and suddenly felt a bit of pain, took out his mobile phone and boarded the game.

Ji Shaoyan didn't know his mood, and when he saw it, he handed over a piece of paper and started to get into the topic.

"This is a picture I drew," he said. "For the time being, there is only a part. I don't know the percentage, but I can see a certain pattern."

Zhou Li took a look and saw that the pattern above was clear and regular, and the words "third layer" were written next to it. The font was so beautiful that it made people comfortable to look at.

He didn't know that this was the screen opened by Master Ji again. He took out the pictures he drew casually. He didn't feel shabby at all. He looked at the two together and hesitated: "Do you think this is a gossip array?"

Ji Shaoyan turned the wheelchair and moved it towards him, and looked around: "Well, it's a bit like."

Zhou Li said, "I haven't studied the gossip array. I know that there are two circles in the middle, black and white. Could it be the key point?"