Chapter 72: Extra (1)

The seaside vacation is over, and the boys have to rush for the mock exam and left one day in advance.

Zheng Sanji thought they would go with Ji Shao and the others, but they learned that a couple of young lovers were going to fly solo and went back after a two-person world. They immediately expressed strong condemnation.

"You are tired every day, but still the world of two people?"

"What beautiful scenery has to leave us to see?"

"That is, throw away Shao Yan, he is still not your good brother, how can I bear it?"

"Sao Yan, can you bear this too?"

"Young Shao, talk about them."

Yan Yunhui smiled: "What I said doesn't work."

Zheng San and the others also just made a booze, and when they heard Zhou Li smiled and said they would come back and call them to get together again, they pretended to be reluctant and let them go.

The two young couples have their own ideas, not the same.

Liang Jingxiu and Song Yingshi prefer to find a romantic place to relax, while Zhou Li prefers to go to popular attractions, and when asked, the answer is that they have never been. They remembered that this was the second personality, and knew it in their hearts, so they stopped asking. As for where Zhou Li wanted to go, Ji Shaoyan naturally had no opinion.

The two sides soon separated and started playing their own games.

This world is very new to Zhou Li.

Unfamiliar attractions, unfamiliar food and culture, everything is very attractive.

He deliberately picked a city famous for its food, and took Ji Shaoyan over to eat and play.

However, his body has not been fully recovered, and now that the weather is hot, Ji Shaoyan dare not make him too tired. He always takes him to find a place to rest after walking around for a while, and then go shopping.

The slow-paced travel made Zhou Li both comfortable and comfortable, and he was extremely relaxed physically and mentally. With a small night breeze that night, they strolled to the Bar Street.

The bar street here is basically the same as theirs. The fresh art and the lively and crazy area are separate. His current situation is not suitable for being too lively. Therefore, he is visiting a small and refreshing bar. When he enters the door, he hears someone singing and sitting at the most. On the high stool in front, he looked affectionate.

The small bar is small and almost full of guests.

The two found a corner seat and ordered two glasses of juice. Hearing that the song happened to come to an end, the person on high feet got up and smiled.

The guests applauded.

The boss cut to the next song and asked: "Who sings this song?"

The guests were silent for a while.

The boss said: "Come on, it's about to start."

A boy raised his hand: "I, I'm coming."

Zhou Li silently watched and found that this bar seemed to have no singers. They ordered a round of songs in advance, and then asked the guests to choose them voluntarily. If no one sang, the boss would go up and shout a few, which was quite interesting.

He drank half a glass of juice while watching. He heard the boss asking who to sing again. He saw that no one raised his hand. He finally couldn't help it. He got up and said, "I'll do it."