Chapter 64

Zhou Li said: "I can explain."

Ji Shaoyan said: "I didn't ask."

The implication is that the young master does not need to explain at all.

However, Zhou Li wanted to take the initiative to answer the question, so he simply explained it again and said: "I'm... just a moment of hiatus."

Ji Shaoyan reminded with a smile: "But one pass ten, ten pass a hundred, soon everyone will know that if we are delayed in getting engaged, they should say that we will not last long."

Zhou Li was very calm: "What I preach is ‘I have this plan’, and then I’ll post the sentence ‘Because I am underage, I have to move back.’

Ji Shaoyan smiled, noncommittal.

He knew that this matter was awful enough to be settled right away, but since Zhou Li said it, if there is no accident, sooner or later, it will be honored. This silly white sweetness will really surprise people, and by the way, he can also give a handle.

He smiled and said, "Listen to you."

After a pause, he happily gave two words, "Mengmeng."

Zhou Li: "..."

The campus is so big, it doesn't take much time to go around, and soon the kids will have enough.

The two parties met at the door and drove home. Turning around, Tian Zhouli came to the school again, intending to critically look at the things the brain-dead fan gave to Ji Shaoyan, and finally saw Ji Tianyang in front of the stall.

He asked people around him: "How likely is it that your brother will be bored for two consecutive days?"

Ji Shaoyan said: "Not much."

Zhou Li thought so too. He signaled Ji Shaoyan to avoid, strolled up to Ji Tianyang's side, and patted him on the shoulder.

At this moment, Ji Tianyang was standing in front of a small jewelry booth, turned his head to look at him, and smiled and shouted "Brother Zhou". Zhou Li responded and asked, "Is it boring today?"

Ji Tianyang said: "No, I don't want to stay at home. I think it's lively here."

He looked at the stalls with various characteristics, with a not-so-serious look, and said softly, "This feeling of being able to come out unscrupulously is so good, why are you here, Brother Zhou?"

Zhou Li said: "Come and play."

Ji Tianyang said "um" and walked forward with him. Seeing that there were no people around, he laughed in a low voice: "I went to a public school before. I have never had this kind of school festival. These kids have ideas, everything. It can be sold, and everything in this world is quite interesting."

When Zhou Lijing mentioned it, he remembered one thing, and asked: "You don't have the concept of parallel space. So how do you say that if you have two pieces of jade in the same world, you must be in the same camp?"

Ji Tianyang said: "It's more abstract, it's Buddhist language, something like a flower and a world, and I also talked about reincarnation and cause and effect. At first I thought that the book said that petal jade can be combined into one. In our world, people who are reborn through it have to go to the same camp, and only after passing through can they know whether it is a different world or the details here."

He looked at Zhou Li, "Which professor did you ask? I also want to know more about the Tiansang clan."

Zhou Li said, "I have to find your brother. I will push my business card to you in a while, and say hello to the professor. You can ask him if you have anything."