Chapter 11

Zhou Li buried his head in Erha's hair, stayed for five or six seconds, and raised it casually.

    The boys looked at him: "Brother Eagle?"

    Zhou Li said, "Oh, there was something on my face just now, I wiped it." The

    boys said, "...You actually want to laugh!"

    Zhou Li said solemnly, "Why? , You can start your own business, brother is very pleased. "It's

    just too miserable.

    It’s the first time in his life that he has met such a brutal and funny entrepreneur. But think about the fact that he was intimidated by the part-time job, and he was not good at hitting their enthusiasm, so he could only bow his head and bury his face in Erha’s fur again. .

    Ji Shaoyan stared straight ahead blankly, full of disgust in his heart.

    All the younger brothers stared at each other.

    Brother, you almost got it!

    Depressed, if you bear it alone, you may feel depressed the more you think about it.

    But they were seven people. They got together and bragged, and they quickly switched from depressed to unconvinced, thinking that they didn't believe that they could not make money. So when someone suggested that they could sell things at the market, they got unanimous approval.

    However, although you think well, it's another matter to really sit here.

    As a young and Dangerous boy with a "head and face" nearby, if it is too shameful to meet acquaintances, some of them want to go out and take a walk, but they are held down by the others, and finally they are "to lose together". In principle, he shrank into a ball and became a quail.

    However, their neat outfits were too eye-catching, and all the people passing by looked at them.

    Several people carried it for five minutes, and one of them was possessed by Zhu Bajie. As soon as he was about to say, let's divide the luggage and go back to his hometown. They saw Brother Ying.

    Worse still, they discovered that there was no scale.

    It feels like my entire life has been lost today.

    Zhou Li raised his head nonchalantly, and asked, "How long have you been here?" The

    quails didn't want to answer.

    Zhou Li raised a little voice: "Huh?"

    The second brother led: "Just...not long."

    Zhou Li said: "What are your plans now?"

    "What else can I do, I don't have any scales, go back." The second brother said. Tear off a plastic bag-touched the world, they at least know to buy some plastic bags.

    He put the food in the bag and handed it to Brother Ying, "Give it, no money, take it."

    Zhou Li didn't pick it up, and asked with a smile: "Where did this food come from?" The

    second brother said, "Go to the village to collect it." They are all relatives of Xiaowu and Liu, who were planted by his own family."

    Zhou Li nodded, thinking that it was not a steal.

    He had enough fun, and finally compassionately gave them an idea, asking them to put the vegetables into the plastic bags as evenly as possible. A total of twelve bags were packed, and then they put them on the ground and said: "Scream, two A bag of bucks." The