Chapter 3

After a good night's sleep in the clinic, Ji Shaoyan's headache was relieved and he recovered a little bit. He started to look at the surrounding buildings and wondered where it was.

    He escaped suddenly when his brother walked to the parking lot. He scurried around in the hospital, and finally escaped by hiding in the vegetable truck.

    The truck did not slow down or stopped for a long period of time in the middle of the journey, which proved that there was no red light, and 80% of it was on the highway, and according to time speculation, it should be a highway in the city.

    Considering that his younger brother might check the vehicles entering and leaving the hospital, he did not dare to wait much when he found the vegetable truck sooner or later. He waited for the vehicle to completely stop before looking for a chance to run, and basically did not stop all the way.

    When he wanted to stop, he suddenly heard a dog barking not far away and could only continue running.

    Later, he fled into the community and wanted to find someone to stay with him, so he didn't die so he met this little bastard.

    He only knows that this is in the suburbs, because only the suburbs have a large area of ​​land to grow vegetables. He just doesn't know which suburb is and how far it is from the city.

    Xiao Erha is about the size of an adult man's forearm. Zhou Li is supporting him with one hand, and from time to time he flicks his intact hair with the other, and is ready to hold him down at any time so that he will not run away.

    He also looked around.

    This city is called Qinglian City, which is a municipality directly under the Central Government.

    It is ranked at the end of the five municipalities directly under the Central Government. Although it is prosperous, the corners seem to be raised by stepmothers. Good things are never turned, but bad things are always found. There has not been much change in decades. He remembered an example in the novel, saying that it was hard to repair the subway, but when the new leader saw that the funds were insufficient, he cut the project without thinking about it, and it was so miserable.

    The full name of this "miserable little corner" is Xiangman Town, Liuxi District, Qinglian City.

    Xiangman Town is a major agricultural and forestry town in the city. More than 60% of the area is used for crop planting and forestry greening.

    The remaining ones are industrial areas, residential areas and simple commercial areas. In addition, there are eleven villages scattered around. Nearly half of the villages have been demolished, and the other half are still living in dilapidated self-built houses. The younger brothers live in villages that have not been demolished.

    The original owner’s house belonged to the first group to be demolished. It was too early and suffered a loss instead.

    Because the compensation for demolition in that era was not as high as several million as it is now, the money given was long gone.

    At that time, there was no concept of a leisure square, but due to the tradition of the market, a large vacant lot was left on the side of the community near the road. When there is no market, there are usually vegetable and fruit stalls here, which become an open-air farmer’s market.

    In the hot summer, Zhou Li only saw two or three fruit sellers still holding their posts. He passed them slowly, followed the information in his mind, bypassed a circle of shops on the periphery of the community, and entered the community.