Chapter 16

Zhou Li Xia Tian had no habit of sleeping late, and as usual, she woke up early. Seeing that Master Ji was also awake, she pulled her into her arms and slapped her hair, saying good morning, then got up to wash and hugged him out for a walk.

    When they went home and finished their meal, he washed the two small bowls of Uncle Dog and put them in a plastic bag.

    Qian Duoshu didn't have to work overtime this Saturday. Seeing him packing up his things, he subconsciously thought that his classmates would return the dog from the trip, but he fixed his eyes on this is his own bowl. Even if the dog is returned, he won't catch two bowls, so he asked. "Do you want to take it to work together?"

    "No," Zhou Li guessed bluntly and worried about him. He was afraid that he might explode, and said nonsense, "Xiao Wu likes Erha. I heard that I was working today, so I wanted to borrow it for fun. To play, I will pick him up after work."

    Qian Duoshu said: "There is no need to bring a bowl."

    Zhou Li said: "I'm afraid he won't eat if I change the bowl temporarily." The

    fact is that the information in his mind shows that he is fed from the countryside. Dogs just randomly find a broken bowl or a waste product that can hold things as a dog pot, no matter whether it is clean or not, if they are really allowed to do it, Master Ji is afraid that he will be hungry for a day.

    Qian Duoshu sneered: "I've never heard of dogs changing bowls without eating."

    Zhou Li said, "It's not much, take it with you."

    He said and looked at the time, carrying a plastic bag, and picking up the dog and Qian Duo. The tree said hello and went downstairs to the small supermarket.

    The small supermarket is next to the open-air farmer’s market, there is a bus stop nearby, and a newly built small fitness park. He and Xiao Wubian met in the small park.

    Xiaowujia lives in the countryside, but it is not far from this area. It is about ten minutes' walk, which is very convenient. Zhou Li bought a bottle of mineral water in the supermarket, took it to the small park, and saw that Xiao Wu had arrived.

    "Brother Ying." When Xiao Wu saw him, he immediately put out the cigarette in his hand and greeted him.

    Zhou Li smelled the remaining smoke on his body, and persuaded: "Smooth less, you see, I have quit. Besides, if Master Lin can give you the next set because of this, you can get the second one."

    Xiao Wu recalled that he hadn’t seen him smoking recently, and reminded of yesterday’s events, he said happily: "Sure, let’s quit."

    Zhou Li handed the uncle dog to him and said: "Drink tap water directly to make your stomach trouble." , Take this bottle of water, feed him and drink this, and eat according to what I bought yesterday, and I will send the money to you on WeChat tomorrow."

    Xiao Wu quickly said no, hug Erha, and write it down carefully.

    "Give it to you, just take it, and when you can make money on your own, you can tell me no." Zhou Li took a look at the quiet uncle dog, and couldn't hold back. As soon as he grasped the little brother's hand, "My egg will be for the time being. I'll leave it to you. I must take good care of him. If he has three long and two shortcomings, I won't live anymore."

For the first time, Xiao Wu was stared at by Brother Ying with such a sincere and pitiful gaze. There was a jealous spirit, and two suddenly appeared in his mind. Word: Dog slave.

    Unexpectedly, the cruel and cruel Eagle Brother still has this side. He endured the urge to pull the corner of his mouth and promised: "Don't worry Eagle Brother, I will take care of it."