Chapter 62

Mingying will send an invitation letter to parents every year when holding campus festivals. It depends on their arrangements.

Some parents will come to see their children perform, others are for socializing. The Zhou family does not need to communicate on such occasions, but this is the first time that Zhou Li has participated in a campus festival and has to perform a drama. Even if it is just a mirror, the whole family should come and have a look.

Watching him get up at the moment, Zhou's father couldn't help but ask Zhou Luwen in a low voice: "Didn't he say there is no role?"

Zhou Luwen has read a little script, knowing that the current trend is not in line with the original plot, and said: "Maybe it was added temporarily."

That's what he said, but he thought it might be the queen who played it badly.

Zhou Li walked over like this, did you think of a countermeasure?

--what can we do about it?

This question is not only thought by Zhou Luwen and Zhou Li on stage, but also by the people backstage.

Magic mirrors are different from ordinary people. It stands to reason that they should be able to be magical after being personified.

He faced Snow White and could easily kill someone, which was more logical. But if people are really killed, they don't have to act.

So the best way is to get the guards up and break the plot back.

However, Zhou Li is now facing the stage where the guard is. He will either go to the end and turn back to wink the guard, or the backstage person can give some strength to let the guard come forward.

Ji Shaoyan wanted to greet Zhou Li as soon as he stepped down, and he was also in the background.

Standing in Zhou Li's perspective, he thought for a while, quickly approached the guard, and gave a brief explanation.

The guard's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly changed the direction of the stage and walked towards Zhou Li.

Immediately after he pretended to find Zhou Li, he paused and drew his sword suddenly: "Who are you? Why are you in the palace?"

Zhou Li was immediately satisfied and leaned close to him quickly, touching his brow with a finger.

The guard thought it was the same as Ji Shao guessed, and he was indeed a couple.

He dropped his hand and stood blankly.

Zhou Li bewitched: "Go and kill Snow White."

The guard said: "Yes."

Zhou Li turned and returned to the chair to sit down, and the secret road was finally able to be a mascot again.

The guard also turned and stepped down.

At the same time, two students sprinted across the stage with a cardboard background, and the queen's room was immediately replaced with a pink princess room. The paper wardrobe was also pushed out from the corner, and Snow White's figure was hidden by an opened door. When the wardrobe was in place, she squatted down, revealing only a small piece of snow-white skirt outside.

Narrator: "The King's birthday is approaching. Snow White is looking for her beloved treasure at this time. She wants to give it to her father that day. She has no idea about the danger that is coming."

With this passage, the guard re-entered the stage, came behind Snow White, drew out the sword and raised it above her head, slammed it down at her.