Chapter 21

Zhou Li and Song Yingshi made an appointment to meet in the community, which is the intersection where they usually come back from work.

    Regarding the delivery of the dog, Zhou Li asked Song Yingshi's meaning through WeChat in the afternoon, saying that except for her, everyone he knew was not very reliable, and hoped that she could adopt Erha.

    Song Yingshi was surprised and agreed without hesitation, but she didn't expect Zhou Li to be like this after only one day, with bruises on the corners of her eyes and mouth, which were obviously beaten out.

    She finally understood why he was in a hurry to send the dog, frowning and said, "Your father did it?"

    Zhou Li nodded helplessly.

    Song Yingshi puffed her cheeks with anger, and said straightforwardly: "You can't go on like this. Even if he is your father, he can't always beat you. You have to find a way. If it doesn't work, move out."

    She said and thought. About the incident, his eyes lit up, "If you don't have the money to rent a house, you can live in my house, my grandma and I will go back after the summer vacation. There will be no one at home."

    Zhou Li said, "He decided to see a doctor. I will wait and see. Let's see." When

    he finishes the task, he doesn't have to pay attention to one, he can really be casual.

    It's just that he first agreed to accompany Qian Duoshu to see a doctor, and second, he had to think about how to deal with Master Lin. In addition, he only had to wait two weeks to know if a certain wealthy family would appear, so he didn't bother to toss about it for the time being.

    Song Yingshi didn’t know the curves in it. He looked relaxed when he heard the words, and said: “Then if you need help, please feel free to find me.”

    Zhou Li responded with a smile and handed Erha in his arms. she was.

    Song Yingshi reached out and hugged him and touched the hair affectionately, very happy: "Huanhuan, I will be your mother from now on!"

    Ji Shaoyan turned a deaf ear, quietly looking at Silly Baitian.

    Judging from the tone of the previous separation, it turns out that this silly Baitian didn't want to use him to make a little girl, but really just wanted to simply find him a new owner, just like the original promise.

    He can finally get rid of the crazy father and son, and finally have the opportunity to return to the city.

    This is what he has been looking forward to. He should be happy, but for some reason, he can't feel the slightest joy at the moment.

    Zhou Li controlled his expression, pretending that he didn't hear the tingling.

    Anyway, when she gets home, Grandma Song will change her to be a sister, and Master Ji can't suffer. He met the young master's gaze, and at last he slapped his hair and handed the bag over: "Here, these are all his things."

    Song Yingshi glanced briefly and found that there was a small potted plant with the size of a palm and asked. "This flower is also?"

    Zhou Li said, "Well, one is real and one is fake. It's used for adjusting his mood. Don't put the battery in the fake one. Just keep it. This Erha toy is good for him. To play, I can play with you, and I have to brush his teeth morning and evening. I took a bath for him yesterday, and you will wash him a week later. Just wipe his paws and fur these days. In addition, I I took him one shot today, and there are two