Chapter 75: Extra (4)

Those little things in the future.

With melodious violin music playing in the cafe, Yan Yunhui took a sip of juice and glanced at the Ji Shaoyan beside him: "Where is Zhou Li?"

Ji Shaoyan said: "Wait for me in the music classroom."

Yan Yunhui was surprised: "Why are you over there?"

Ji Shaoyan smiled and said, "He said he would play the piano for me."

The pleasant element in this tone was very obvious. Yan Yunhui didn’t wait for a comment, and saw the clerk put a box of wrapped desserts on their table. Ji Shaoyan picked it up and greeted him.

Long away.

Yan Yunhui watched his disappearance, and saw Liang Jingxiu coming back from the bar, and couldn't help but sigh softly: "I never thought that Ayan would fall in love like this before."

Ah Yan's temper is not as good as it seems, and it is not easy to get close to people.

I thought that Ah Yan might be the last one of them to fall in love, or even be single for a lifetime, but unexpectedly it was the first to get engaged. The fate is really amazing.

Liang Jingxiu was carrying two cups of take-away coffee in his hand, and concentrated on sending a message to Song Yingshi. After a while, he looked up at him: "Ah? What are you talking about?"

Yan Yunhui: "..."

Liang Jingxiu said, "Ayan and the others?"

Yan Yunhui said: "I want to go on a date."

Liang Jingxiu said, "Oh, I want to go too."

He glanced at his friend and kindly suggested, "If you are bored alone, you can talk to Zheng San and the others."

Yan Yunhui smiled: "No."

Liang Jingxiu said: "How can you not use it?"

He sighed, "Yan Yan, you should fall in love at this age. Don't just sit alone and waste your youth... Okay, I'm leaving. Let's talk back."

Yan Yunhui continued to smile and took another sip of fruit juice.

Since he was young, he has been falling in love, there is always one or two moments that make him want all his friends.

One of them, carrying desserts, opened the door of the music classroom.

The spring sun was shining warmly on him, and Zhou Li was sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, playing a small song casually, as if he was shining. Ji Shaoyan watched for a while, walked over and kissed him

a bit.

Zhou Li was ready and motioned for him to sit down.

Ji Shaoyan sat on a nearby chair cooperatively, put the dessert box aside, and asked him what he wanted to play. Zhou Li smiled: "This piece is called "The Wedding in a Dream", listen."

After speaking, he played the g minor lightly, the rhythm was bright and pleasant.

Ji Shaoyan looked at him and felt that the piano prince he was talking about was not played. It was really charming when he played the piano. This silly white sweet is like a treasure, and it can surprise him every time.

Zhou Li finished the song and looked at him proudly: "How is it?"

Shaoyan Ji smiled and applauded: "It's great."

Zhou Li said, "That is, I am the piano prince."

He got up and went over. Seeing Ji Shaoyan hand him the dessert box, he stretched out his hand to open it, and was startled.