Chapter 14

"Is that my personality hit you, which caused you to close your heart, cause aphasia or something, so you have been reluctant to scream?"

    Zhou Li sat cross-legged on the head of the bed, hugged Erha and slapped his hair, very distressed.

    Ji Shaoyan lay on his lap and pretended to be a doll, not knowing how things got to this point.

    He thought that Baitian was silly and remembered that he was going to blast him away when he was in bed, but he didn't know that the focus was not on this at all.

    Zhou Li calmed down with a tone of "Little pity, I will warm you up": "It doesn't matter, I will wait for you to open up slowly, let's not hurry, ah."

    Young Master Ji looked cold.

    Zhou Li said: "I and the different personality, as long as I'm still day, it will not hit you, rest assured Egg."

    He said, line and hair, reckoned to kick that kick from brain wash the dog uncle's go , Then put the Uncle Dog on the pillow again, turned over and lay down neatly, and reached out to turn off the light.

    Ji Shaoyan "..."

    He was interrupted by this operation, forgetting how he wanted to evaluate the other party, and was silent for a few seconds, so he had to replace it with a new one--not only were there many pits in this kid's mind, but all of them were not shallow.

    It was the first time that he had been left speechless several times, and this was silly and sweet.

    He found a comfortable position and closed his eyes.

    On the second day, Zhou Li stood in front of the box and scanned it briefly, and immediately guessed the reason why Master Ji climbed the bed. This is after taking a shower, I don't want to change the sheets, and I don't want to sleep.

    With a good temper, he took out the clothes inside and threw them away. He took two more cleaned pieces in the closet at random and laid them out for the young master.

    As a result, at night, Master Ji crawled into bed again.

    His reasons are too strong. One is that there are occasional bugs on the ground, the other is that the box is too hard, and the third and most important point is that a certain silly Baitian doesn't dislike his bed. Since there is a bed to sleep, he certainly won't be wronged to sleep on the ground.

    So Master Ji not only climbed, but also climbed blatantly.

    After silly Baitian wiped his paws, he showed his intention to go to bed in front of others.

    Zhou Li was convinced.

    But the one I raised myself could only get used to it, so he bent down and picked up the dog, resignedly placed it next to the pillow, then lay next to him and looked at him, holding his paw and singing tonight’s song: "How can I bear my heart? Blame you for making a mistake, it was I who gave you freedom..."

    Ji Shaoyan: "..."

    He always felt that this song meant something, and I don't know how silly Baitian learned so many messy things.

    But sing back to sing, Ji Shaoye has completely settled in bed since then.

    Zhou Li had an extra ha on his pillow, and he didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Instead, he felt that every time he opened his eyes, he saw a ha, and it was a good day to come and rub his hands together.

    So in order to make it easier for his family to get in and out of bed, he also built a simple step with a shoe box, which made Ji Shaoye very satisfied.