Chapter 71

Zhou Li didn't understand his current situation until the little boy got into the ambulance.

After the car accident, he became the state of the soul, instead of following his body, he stopped on that piece of jade.

The little boy was pushed by him, threw himself on the ground, got hurt, and cried.

The nurse and the woman hurriedly calmed down. Seeing that there was blood on his neck, they looked closely and found that there was no wound. They were relieved and wiped the blood for him. The woman saw the jade pendant along the red rope around his neck. Seeing that there was blood on it, she coaxed him with choking and wiped the blood away.

Zhou Li knew it was splashed on by him, thinking that after the blood was wiped off, he would be able to return to his body, but he still stayed here.

The little boy was tired from crying, and asked: "Then...what about that uncle...how?"

Zhou Li said: "Uncle, no big or young, call brother."

Unfortunately, no one can hear his voice.

When the woman heard her son's question, her tears came down again, and she said, "It's still being rescued, it will...it will be fine."

She hugged her son, controlled her voice, and cried silently.

After a while, a man rushed into the emergency room. The woman got up with her son in her arms, threw one big and one small into the man's arms, and howled again.

Zhou Li was forced to be a transparent sandwich biscuit, a little melancholy.

The little boy was tired from crying again, lay in the woman's arms and fell asleep slowly, and developed a high fever that night. Zhou Li had been by his side, and sighed as he learned from the conversations between the adults that he had not been saved.

The little boy burned all day, got better, and was carried to his funeral by the couple.

Zhou Li raised his head and met his relatives and friends instantly, almost crying.

His relatives and friends also looked at them, and then a few greeted them.

The couple said a few words to them, put down the little boy, let him knock three heads on his body, and then went to the family area.

His mother blushed, touched the little boy's head, smiled as much as possible, and asked, "What's your name?"

The little boy choked up, "Ji...Ji Shaojie."

Zhou Li was taken aback and glanced at the child.

His mother said, "Well, it's a good name. Become a good boy and live happily. Your brother..."

She choked and continued, "Your brother would be happy if he knew."

Zhou Li's heart was blocked, and he gave his mother an empty hug.

The little boy nodded ignorantly and sat beside the fuck.

The couple originally wanted to accompany them to guard the spirit, but then the little boy showed signs of fever again, so the woman had to hold the child and leave first. Zhou Li glanced at his mourning hall one last time and followed away.

The little boy burned intermittently for several days before he recovered.

During this period, Zhou Li felt that he seemed to be more and more transparent every day, as if it could dissipate at any time.

The couple didn't know that they were living under the same roof with a ghost. Seeing the little boy always talk about his brother, they were still worried, and felt that this would not work.