Chapter 67

When Ji Tianyang came back, there were five days left before school started.

The second generations who went abroad to play have also returned to China one after another. As usual, they are going to get together. However, before the gathering, Zhou Li and Ji Shaoyan Zhou Luwen returned to Xiangman Town to gather with the younger brothers.

The final exam results came out, and the teacher specifically called several parents.

The second middle school is the worst high school in Liuxi District. The online rate of one book every year is extremely touching, and the teachers who make up the lessons for the younger brothers are all famous teachers. After half a year of mischief, they are placed in the second middle school to be the shortest generals. The effect is very significant. . The worst one was 11th in the class, and the best one was the fifth grade, and the third.

The parents were so tearful.

What kind of scourge is like a bear? Parents can’t be more clear. I thought they could only play together. I didn’t hope for it. I didn’t expect that they were really making up lessons, and it was really useful!

They asked Zhou family for everything they said immediately.

Besides, for their own children, of course they have to pay for supplementary lessons. Even if it is too expensive, they have to pay at least half.

The second brother and the third have made money, and they also feel that they have to shoulder the future of the brothers.

However, they all understand, knowing that some parents are unable to talk, so they all pushed, saying that they have invited themselves, so there is today's meal.

When Ji Shaoyan arrived at the place, he discovered that it was the barbecue restaurant where he had eaten with them.

During the Chinese New Year, the boys were tired of all kinds of stir-fried dishes, so they wanted to change their mouths. With Zhou Li's consent, they quickly booked a barbecue restaurant and wanted to eat something grilled. Ji Shaoyan heard Zhou Li order the salty fragrant biscuits, and remembered that this was what he had fed last time. When it was served, he tore a small piece and tasted it again.

Zhou Li looked at him: "Is it delicious?"

Ji Shaoyan evoked a smile and said in a pun: "Of course what you ordered is delicious."

Zhou Li was very satisfied, and shared a piece of cake with him.

Ji Shaoyan wiped his hands slowly, took a look at the cheerful and energetic little brothers, think about the circle of tomatoes and eggs last time, and then look at them now, although at the time I felt silly and sweet to take their improved behavior. It's a bit boring, but I have to admit that this is really pleasing to them.

From Qian Duoshu to the little brothers, Zhou Li seems to have a magical charm. Anyone around him will change, including Ji Shaoyan himself.

He looked at Zhou Li and took a few skewers of grilled vegetables for him. At this time, I heard only a message from WeChat, which was sent by Yan Yunhui, saying that someone had asked the teacher about Yu, but it was not directed at the teacher alone. Other teachers in the industry have also been asked.

He raised his eyebrows slightly.

Yan Yunhui's grandfather's family was in the jade business, and he naturally knew the people over there in Nancheng.

But as an outsider, Ji Tianyang can ask someone to ask various jade dealers in just one winter vacation, obviously it is his wrist.

He thought for a while and replied: Are all the jade drawings still there?