Chapter 47

Ji Shaoyan patiently told Zhou Li: "Singing is actually using the breath, not the throat. If you are interested, you can apply for a training class."

Of course Zhou Li knew about such things.

He had a good voice in the past, so he had no special training, but Qian Liye's voice is not good. If he wants to sing well, he has to practice. But he was in a special situation and didn't want to toss for the time being, so he said: "I will study again during winter vacation."

Ji Shaoyan was silent, which meant he had to endure a semester.

Young Master Ji has always been very tolerant, and after so many days, it doesn't matter how to bear it. Since Zhou Li dared to let go, he could let this foolish Baitian do other things, and said, "Yes."

Zhou Li was very satisfied and started to do homework.

Ji Shaoyan sat beside him reading a book, and the bedroom suddenly became quiet. Zhou Li just started school for a week and didn't have many knowledge points. Besides, Mingying didn't try to put questions to students like public high schools, so he finished writing in less than an hour, and turned to look aside Ji Shaoyan.

According to conscience, this young master looks really pleasing to the eye.

Simply sitting here with a book, there is a feeling of calmness in the years, the fairy school grass really is not in vain.

Without raising his head, Ji Shaoyan asked, "I won't see you?"

Zhou Li said, "It's finished."

Ji Shaoyan closed the book, carefully checked for him, singled out a small mistake, watched him make the correction, and asked for advice: "Is it a preview of other subjects, or a nap?"

Zhou Li glanced at the time and decided to take a nap.

He saw the young master walking toward the big bed in a wheelchair, and he asked, "You want to sleep with me?"

Ji Shaoyan said: "Well, I am also a little sleepy."

Zhou Li said, "Sure, then you sleep here."

When Ji Shaoyan heard that he was going to the guest room, he looked back at him: "We slept together before, and you just promised to do it all personally."

After a pause, he added, "You can sing today's first song before going to bed."

Zhou Li looked at him and then at his injured ankle. He guessed that he could not make any other monsters. He hesitated for two seconds before agreeing. Anyway, the bed was big enough to roll over and couldn't touch him.

So he took an unworn pajama for the young master, sat cross-legged on the bed, howled a song without psychological pressure under the other's gaze, and lay down contented to sleep.

Young Master Ji was speechless for a few seconds, and persuaded himself in his heart: This silly white sweet likes to like, but he doesn't just go out to harm people, he doesn't take the initiative to save K song games, and he didn't use Zhou's resources to participate in the draft, just in private. Singing to him, as a future lover, this can't be tolerated, let alone other things.

Thinking about it this way, he felt that it was actually not that bad, so he lay down and took a nap honestly without being a demon. Because he knew that Zhou Li was smart and had a lot of brain holes, he made small moves at the beginning, that is, the beginning is over.

The two of them lay down for less than five minutes and had not developed their sleepiness. The door of the room was suddenly knocked twice. Then Zhou's father walked in with a large bag and couldn't help but have a meal.