Chapter 19

Ji Shaoyan is not a fool, it is impossible to press.

    Before he was about to be grasped by his little paw, he quickly moved two steps back, pretending to be thirsty and ran out of bed to drink some water, and then crawled back unhurriedly, as if he had forgotten what had just happened. Lying next to Silly Baitian, especially innocent.

    Zhou Li silently stared at the fluffy ha, in a mixed mood.

    Forcibly pretending that nothing happened, the young master was successful. In fact, I know that you are human, do you believe it?

    He wanted to let Uncle Dog finish the game, but he turned his eyes to the toy but paused. Suspecting it was broken, he pressed it with a handy hand. He heard the "pop" sound, and Erha's dog's head crashed. drop.

    Zhou Li subconsciously "wowed" his throat, and then realized that it didn't hurt. He opened the toy and said: "It's not bad."

    Ji Shaoyan controlled the look that he didn't give him a "mentally handicapped" look, and continued to pretend to be innocent.

    Zhou Li hugged the uncle dog to the other side of the toy and put it away: "It doesn't hurt at all, okay, I will force you to press it anymore." After

    he finished speaking, he still took the initiative to press a tooth.

    Just hearing another "bang", he won the first prize, and the dog's head hit his hand again.

    Zhou Li: "Oh!"

    Ji Shaoyan: "..."

    One person and one dog looked at each other for two seconds, Zhou Li pressed the start again with a sad expression on his face.

    Ji Shaoyan flicked his little tail lightly, smiled in his heart, and his mood improved strangely.

    They played until it was dark, and the door opened unexpectedly outside, and Qian Duoshu came back.

    Zhou Li sat still, just opened his mouth to say hello, and then went on to play games with Uncle Dog. At this time, only Qian Duoshu cursed and called him out to help. He could only go out helplessly and take care of the drunkard. .

    The lights in the living room have been turned on.

    Qian Duoshu was changing shoes, his cheeks were slightly flushed, his eyes were a little muddy, and he didn't seem to be too drunk.

    Zhou Li walked over to help him: "I will go to work tomorrow, what wine to drink?"

    Qian Duoshu smiled vaguely: "They have to call me to go, can I not go? You don't understand the things in the workplace. , You know that teasing the dog every day, what else...what else do you do?"

    Zhou Li echoed: "Well, I don't understand."

    Qian Duoshu educate him: "If you don't understand, be honest, don't cause trouble, don't sum up Your group of friends, friends, friends are not serious children."

    Zhou Li said: "They are very nice."

    He had never been in contact with this group before, and he felt that the gangsters were outrageous, but after real contact, he found them. It's pretty cute, it's just a bit rebellious, it's just a bit too late, and there is still a rescue.

    This thought flashed past, and a slap on the cheek suddenly slapped him.

    The next moment, a force struck, and he got a kick on his stomach. He sat on the ground and suddenly raised his head, only to find that Qian Duoshu's eyes were glowing red.