Chapter 27

Zhou Li's face was calm, and he stared at the road ahead, speeding up as much as possible.

    He lived smoothly in his previous life, although he would regret some small things from time to time, but in big things, he rarely regrets as much as he does now.

    He regretted that he was too hesitant.

    The plot is crooked, and the actions of Ji Er Shao are not what they should have been in the original text, and the situation is not optimistic.

    He could clearly guess that Ji Shaoyan might want to showdown with him, but he was always worried that if he sent people back to Master Ji, the instrument would turn Ji Shaoyan into an idiot. In the end, it only took two days to get this far.

    Only when Ji Shaoyan is dying is it possible to return to the body.

    Ji Er didn’t know this setting and seemed to have no worries, but he lived in the shadow of Ji Shaoyan for too long, and finally grabbed people in his palms, instead of torturing Ji Shaoyan to death, but slowly Torture him.

    In this case, Ji Shaoyan will either commit suicide on a hunger strike, or be abused for a long time before dying. The character of Yi Ji Shaoyan is 80% uncompromising and can only go to the second path in the end.

    Zhou Li has no feelings for Ji Shaoyan, but he can't stand it with Erha's body.

    That’s the one he has raised for a long time. Although this group of ha is always autistic, it is willing to accompany him to draw cards, play games, listen to him sing and tell stories, and let him hold his hair, all he needs to think of is that group of ha. Burning a cigarette or cutting a small tail can't suppress the fire in my heart.

    However, many things are useless to regret, and it is useless to get angry again.

    He never let the negative emotions occupy his brain for too long, so he pressed it down forcibly, drove for a while, and finally saw a familiar car in the distance.

    He slowed down appropriately and began to think about what to do.

    To be honest, there are very few things he can do now. When Ji Er receives the news, he will definitely let them send Erha non-stop. Unless he can tell Master Lin to drag him for an hour, he can only follow them secretly and look for them. Chance to save the dog.

    But now it has been confirmed that this Erha is what people are looking for. Master Lin knows that he has been raised for a few days, and he certainly doesn't believe that he is innocent.

    It really doesn't work, he must find a way to get close to Tuesday in the game, return to the rich and save the dog?

    Zhou Li frowned and kept analyzing the pros and cons. After a while, he discovered that the car in front was not driving to the balance zone, but was actually going on the highway.

    This is a bit strange.

    Under normal circumstances, shouldn't it be handed over to the boss first, and then the boss should pass it on? Is the boss not at home, or the person in the car received an order to send it directly to Ji Er?

    Zhou Li drove over while thinking, and also entered the highway.

    Ji Shaoyan already knew the reason for the high speed.

    He just heard them call and learned that his stupid brother was hosting a guest tonight. Er Ye and Ye Lin were driving towards the city in the car. At this moment, they had already driven into the highway from the Hengping District. It was convenient for both parties to make an appointment. Meet at the club. When he arrives at the clubhouse, he will fall into the hands of the stupid brother.