Chapter 31

The scene in the private room was once very chaotic.

    Aunt Qian took the posture of running in a funeral in the village and howled so hard that she almost overturned the ceiling, causing many people outside to come and take a look, and then the door of the private room was slapped by Zhou Lubo. Take it.

    Uncle Qian was a little embarrassed, and quickly went to persuade his sister.

    Qian Duoshu stiffly stood aside, his eyes turned back and forth between Zhou Li and the person in the arms of Aunt Qian, his expressions were both nervous and helpless, and a little in a state, as if he would pass away at any time.

    Madam Zhou had tears in her eyes, she was also helping persuade, but when she heard Aunt Qian’s heartbreaking cry, "God is lacking in virtue, let you go home for more than ten years," she suddenly felt her heartbroken. Likely, tears gushed out from the ground.

    She really didn't hold back, turned and threw herself in front of Zhou Li, and hugged him hard.

    She was born petite, with her head just enough to rest on Zhou Li's shoulders.

    Due to her tutor, she would not cry like Aunt Qian, but cried very restrained, but her whole body was trembling slightly, her T-shirt soaked with tears, with scorching heat.

    Zhou Li looked down at her, sighed extremely lightly, raised his hand, and patted her shoulder comfortingly.

    At this moment, the light was swept away, only to see a tall middle-aged man approaching. The man is wearing a shirt and trousers, well maintained. He is only in his thirties, but now he looks a little haggard, his eyes are bloodshot, and there are two slight creases on his shirt.

    Zhou Li only glanced at it and guessed that this was either just after getting off the plane or just getting off the high-speed rail.

    Because he used to belong to this class, he knew that these people were very particular, and the shirts he wore would be ironed in advance. If this happens, the high probability is that you have rushed for at least half a night plus one morning, causing your original shirt to be wrinkled. When you notice it, it’s too late for people to get it from home or buy a new one, so they have to take it out of the suitcase temporarily. Replaced the folded shirt.

    Seeing his wife's sadness, Father Zhou habitually wanted to reassure him. At this time, he met the child's gaze, and he felt sad for a while. He couldn't control himself, and stretched his arms to embrace the two together.

    Zhou Li: "..."

The waiter stood awkwardly in the corner, silently watching the two groups of people in front of him.

    She was stunned by the shocking voice just now. When she recovered her mind, she found that the door had been closed. She was hesitating whether to open the door when the invisible person was invisible, and she met the gaze of the handsome man on the side. Ji Ling stood up straight.

    Zhou Lubo said: "We'll call you after we order food."

The waiter understood in seconds, and slipped against the wall like a pardon.

    Zhou Lubo waited for the door to be closed again, frowned, and glanced at the howling middle-aged woman who seemed to be unable to stop. He just tried to persuade him, only to listen to Uncle Qian suddenly raising the volume: "Okay, it's not over for you! "

    The voice was full of breath, and it worked instantly.

    Aunt Qian quietly closed her voice, as if she had unplugged the power supply, there was not even an overshoot in the middle.