Chapter 63

The dialogue is cut from daily life, and every sentence is the main point.

At first it was just some pranks, but later on, Little Sister Song actually moved to find the gangster to destroy Song Ying, which made people feel chills.

Liang Jingxiu whispered: "This was recorded when you didn't take them home that day and went to the musical with us. Your sister really couldn't see you as good as you are. If you are a little better than her, she gets angry."

Song Yingshi was silent.

Sometimes she wondered why they were so malicious towards herself. Her mother had already passed away and her grandma had gone now. How could they not tolerate her anymore?

Little Sister Song was thrown on the stage for an exhibition, and she trembled when she heard here, she exclaimed, "No, no, no, I'm just talking for fun!"

Immediately after she realized something, she immediately changed her words, "No, no, this is fake, this is not what I said!"

Brother Song also recovered from the panic, and then shouted: "Yes, this is not true, it was synthesized by someone!"

It's a pity that people are not fools and don't believe them at all.

The dialogue continues, and Mrs. Song’s voice is also in the mirror, educating the dragon and the phoenix on how to make Song’s father dislike Song Ying, because his attitude towards his children is a flat bowl of water, only when he dislikes Song Ying, they will come. In order to get more property, everything in this family should belong to them.

Father Song's face was ashen.

After all, Longfeng Tire is only in the second grade, especially those who had a smooth flow in the past. After being engaged in such a way, they couldn't hold on anymore and they collapsed and ran off the stage.

At the moment when the figure disappeared, I could still hear the scream of Song Xiaomei: "What is the dubbing for, why not close it!"

The dubbing squatted in the toilet, pretending not to hear.

The others also pretended to be deaf and dumb and watched them run out quietly.

There is no other reason. The boss of the junior high school explained in private that some people wanted to engage in this pair of twins.

The boss is a person in the circle, and it is definitely not easy for him to make this trip, and the couple are newly transferred, and there is a small broken company at home. How to choose it is straightforward. Besides, Little Sister Song is too capable of pretending to be innocent and weak. Many girls in the class don't like her. They are very happy to see her unfortunately.

So not only the dubbing, but even this drama was carefully selected by them in order to move the audience first, and then see the true colors of these two people. Otherwise, a pair of unremarkable siblings, what right do they have to take the lead when they turn around?

School leaders are basically required to attend the performance of the campus festival.

The students didn't care, but the teacher had to go to the pass himself, but the student was deliberately blocked in the middle, and it was delayed for a minute. When he ran over, almost everything that should be released was finished. Because it's just a conversation, I can say a lot in a minute or so.

The recording was pressed "pop", the auditorium was silent for a moment, and the pan was bombed.

The lady who had had a better conversation with Mrs. Song did not give her a look. Father Song directly got up and left as he listened to the discussion around him.