Chapter 4

Qian Duoshu kicked Zhou Li's thigh for the first time.

    Zhou Li opened the beach pants and found that they were red and swollen. One day later, they might turn blue and purple. The back should be similar. After all, people with violent tendencies have no reason at all when they go crazy, and 80% of them don’t know what they are doing. Multiple.

    He heard Qian Duoshu calling him to cook in the living room. He secretly fucked your mother and got up and went out.

    Qian Duoshu just finished changing his clothes at this time.

    He was in his forties, with a beer belly, half of his head bald.

    Since he has been drunk and dreaming for nearly a year, his eyes are muddy, the whites of his eyes are bloodshot, and his sullen face is vaguely gloomy, but as long as he is slightly smiling, he will look very kind when he is set off by his round face. He is the good old man in the eyes of neighbors in the neighborhood.

    It was probably an attack that took away the tyranny in his body. His emotions became stable. Zhou Li didn't get angry until he came out. He turned on the TV and glanced over: "Hurry up and cook."

    Pause, he He calmly said, "I will take a nap in the future, you go to bed at this point, and still can't sleep at night?"

    He seemed to have never happened before, and he put on the coat of "father" in the blink of an eye, which was comparable to the face change of Peking Opera.

    Zhou Li tugged at the corner of his mouth and said "Oh".

    Qian Duoshu asked, "Which classmate of yours is the dog?"

    Zhou Li searched for information and reported a name that Qian Duoshu hadn't heard before. He said, "His dog was injured, but the family is going to travel recently and can't take care of it. , I also dislike the high cost of foster care. Seeing that our family is close to the pet hospital, I will raise it for a period of time, and let me take it for follow-up visits regularly."

    Qian Duoshu sneered, "Living more expensive than people."

    Zhou Li said, "Now raise it now. Isn't that all pets?"

    Qian Duoshu nodded and stopped commenting, as if he was not the one who threw the dog back with the roar just now.

    Zhou Li glanced at him coldly and entered the kitchen.

    Although the profile of the characters in his mind does not contain any emotions, he can understand it by just looking at it once.

    Mother Qian went early, and the father and son have been relying on each other all these years.

    Qian Duoshu is a middle-level company in a company and barely counts as a successful person. The two men had low expenses, and Qianduoshu was reluctant to change houses because of the money mother, so they only changed cars. When they were wealthy in the early years, they would always drive the original owner out to play.

    At that time, Qian Duoshu seldom beat the original owner. It only started in the past few years, and it has become more frequent and serious in the past year.

    But after all, there have been good times, and after all, there have been so many years of father-son love, the original owner hates and fears Qian Duoshu... but can't give up, it can be described as love and hate.

    Many times the original owner did not understand why his father became like this.

    He suffered from his father's disrecognition, and always had illusions about his father's occasional warmth. In the end, he could only blame Qian Duoshu for his unsatisfactory work, and he would be fine later.