Chapter 24

Song Yingshi didn't know Master Lin, and suddenly met Zhou Li, and happily led her and passed by.

    Master Lin looked around, and felt that the dog looked a bit like the one in the photo, so he walked forward, ready to take a look at its paws. Zhou Li knew that this level would be passed sooner or later, and calmly led the little golden retriever with him.

    When the three and two dogs met, the first thing that reacted was neither Song Yingshi nor Lin Ye, but Xiao Jin Mao.

    Little Golden Retriever was very happy to see the same kind, and happily rushed towards Erha with his short legs. Ji Shaoyan didn't even move, and when it came to him, he was going to sniff on him, and his paw went back.

    Zhou Li: "..."

    Little Golden Retriever: "..."

    Little Golden Retriever is a warm little angel, and he continued to move forward for a second, but it was muddled again, and then muddled again, looking at Erha blankly. Finally, "Ao Wu" ran to Zhou Li's side, hugged his ankles and shrank into a ball, aggrieved.

    This is poor.

    Zhou Li couldn't help holding it up to touch the fur, and saw Uncle Dog looking up at him, shaking his hands and putting it back on the ground.

    This feels a little weird.

    He knows that Erha’s shell is actually a human being. He also knows that Master Ji’s cold heart may not care, but after all, he has been raising him for many days, and he has done his best to raise him. At this moment, he is seen by this group of Ha. , He couldn't help being frustrated.

    Little Golden Retriever didn't know that he was despised.

    After being touched twice, it slowed down, but still didn't dare to pass, and stayed still against his feet.

    Song Yingshi looked pitiful and cute, and curiously

    asked , "Where did you get the little golden retriever?" Zhou Li suddenly thought she was a great and good person, and quickly took the opportunity to explain: "Friends, let me raise them for a few days. "

    he wanted to focus on highlighting the" temporary "and" keep a few days "indicating not own a dog.

    But Ji Shaoyan was even more unhappy after listening to it-he thought it was Lin's dog, but today he just gave it to Silly Baitian to hold it, but in the end he wanted to keep it at home?

    He continued to stare at someone, and heard Master Lin say in his ear: "This is your dog?"

    Song Yingshi replied "Yes", glanced at him, and looked at Zhou Li questioningly.

    Zhou Li said, "This is the friend who asked me to raise a dog. His friend has a piece of Erha lost, and it is about the same size as yours." After

    he finished speaking, he looked at Master Lin, "This is the classmate I told you about."

    Song Yingshi understood as soon as he heard it, kept calm, and said, "I recently saw a dog-seeking revelation posted here. Did you post it?"

    Lin Ye said, "Well, can I see your dog?"

    "Of course," Song Yingshi picked up Erha, holding a front paw, and smiled, "Someone asked me yesterday, there are no black spots on Huanhuan's paws, it's not the dog, you see. "The

    concealer was a little conspicuous. In order to make her paws look natural, she flipped through several instructional videos, bought a bunch of cosmetics to try, and even changed four or five options until she could perfectly cover the black spots, and Stepping on the ground doesn't fade much, and then I dared to take it out for a walk.