Chapter 32

Ji Shaoyan knows his grandfather's temper.

In the current situation, if you want Grandpa to take his life back, you can only give a reasonable answer, and let Grandpa's anger drop a little, but the excuse of temporary thinking cannot withstand scrutiny.

Besides, Grandpa has already asked, he can't be silent for too long.

So he had to answer according to the original plan, with a gesture of admitting his mistakes, and whispered: "I'm afraid Xiao Yang's disobedience will cause trouble to the family, and I want to help him cut off the relationship, and I am afraid that our prejudices are too high. They are really friends. It's so good. They watched the dishes, so they changed their clothes and didn't bring bodyguards."

He raised his head very sincerely, "Grandpa, I will definitely not be so reckless next time."

Grandpa Ji still doesn't believe it very much.

But since this is Sun Tzu's answer, he no longer delves into it. He nodded and said: "Okay, then you can reflect on it these days."

Ji Shaoyan guessed that the reason was not good, and resignedly let out an "um".

Fortunately, the problem is not big. He can't get out, but others can come in. As long as Liang Jingxiu is asked to get to know Zhou Li and bring someone to visit him, they can still meet.

This thought passed away in a flash, only to hear Grandpa Ji say to the bodyguards and special guards: "Visitors these days are all turned away, even Xiaoliang and Xiaoyan are not allowed to be put inside when they come."

Shaoyan Ji: "..."

Grandpa Ji glanced at his grandson: "Be honest, you can go to school when your ankles are good."

I let you not take yourself seriously!

Shaoyan Ji: "..."

His ankles will be kept for a while, and school will start long ago.

This means that if the Zhou family transfers Zhou Li to Mingying, they won't be able to meet at the beginning of school. He reminded: "I have to go to school."

Grandpa Ji was unmoved.

Ayan is extremely clever, and basically doesn’t work hard. Not to mention not going for a few days, even if he doesn’t go for a month, it will not delay him in the top ten of the grade. Moreover, his family does not need children to learn top, so he said: "Concentrate on healing, this matter is not discussed. ."

When Shaoyan Ji watched his grandfather sitting at the table for dinner, he made it clear that the topic ended here, and he was immediately unhappy.

He also couldn't let Liang Jingxiu bring people over because of the time of ventilation, because Zhou Li was here to visit the sick, so he didn't ask people to sit up and have some tea, and just sent them away directly downstairs, which was really rude.

He couldn't think of a good way for the time being. Seeing that Liang Jingxiu had been sending messages, he reopened WeChat.

Liang Jingxiu didn't see him reply for a long time, and didn't care about being left out. He amused himself and continued to post, asking him what he thought, how he planned to save the beauty, and finally gloating: You just have to endure a day without breaking your leg.

Ji Shaoyan gave him three words: not for nothing.

Liang Jingxiu: What?

Ji Shaoyan did not explain.

After Lin Ye and the others learned that Zhou Li was from the Zhou family, they would only know the current affairs and avoid Zhou Li's troubles.

But he didn't think it was enough. He wanted to kill them all at once, so he would still do it again. If Zhou Li learns that he destroyed the group in the future, will he have a better impression of him? Besides, he was the first and currently the only person who gave flowers to Silly Baitian.