Chapter 12

Zhou Li did not go home until noon.

    The home is almost the same as when I go, and I can't see how passive it is. He went straight to the bedroom, saw Erha lying in the nest, and said hello: "Dandan, I'm back."

    Erha didn't respond.

    Zhou Li walked over and squatted down: "Think I didn't?"

There was no response.

    Zhou Li said, "Other people, you will rush over when you see the master go home. How can you be so cold?"

    Still no response.

    Zhou Li took a look and felt that the young master was a little autistic, so he hugged him and fluttered his hair. He saw that his paws were a few pieces of gray, and he calmly calmed his face for a while. He held him downstairs to breathe, and bought lunch by the way. .

    "Moved? I'm afraid that you will be lonely. I ran back when I got off the car. You can't even buy your own meals. You have to be grateful." He carried the lunch of the two of them, and while educating the uncle dog, he stepped into the community and passed by the flower bed. When I look at it, I have plucked a few grasses in the past, and I think it is free to weed the flower beds.

    Ji Shaoyan watched him plant it in the bottle cap again, and put the two flowers together as a potted plant, showing that he was not moved at all.

    Zhou Li prepared the meal for him and took a shower in the bathroom. After he came out, he wandered around in the living room while he was eating, and saw the scratches on the shoe cabinet sharply.

    The two men of the Qian family lived relatively rough. The shoe cabinet hadn't been wiped for a while, covered with a thin layer of ash. Dog paws would definitely leave paw marks when stepping on it, but at the moment, most of the place was messed up. I can't see any evidence of crime after rubbing it, obviously it has been dealt with.

    So Master Ji has tried to open the door.

    Zhou Li turned his mind and thought about the state of the young master. When he thought that the security door had a round handle, he estimated that either he could not reach it, or the round handle could not be opened, or the front leg was tied with a fixed belt, which was inconvenient.

    In other words, at least until the injury heals, this young master can't run away.

    He immediately became happy. He sat in the living room and ate lunch happily, took the uncle dog who had also eaten out, turned on the TV, put the playing cards on the sofa, and said, "Come on, draw a card. "

    Ji Shaoyan didn't understand what the operation was.

    But since he found out that he couldn't get out, he knew that he had to continue to get along with this silly Baitian, and then he took care of the other side and looked up at him.

    Zhou Li said, "Did you see this remote control? Now I'll give you a chance. You can draw a card at random, and I will advance a few stations. No matter what it is, I will accompany you to watch it."

    Ji Shaoyan secretly said no. Stay still.

    Zhou Li said, "If you don't smoke, I can choose the one I like."

    Seeing him talking, Ji Shaoyan pushed his cards twice again. No matter what he thought, he pretended to not understand anything and clicked at will. Lived one of them.

    Zhou Li turned it over and saw that it was Zhang Hongtaosan, so he held the remote control and pressed it three times, listening to the familiar music instantly sounded, it was the opening song of "Nu Colu Gege".