Chapter 33

Ji Shaoyan instantly raised the corners of his mouth.

The special nurse filled the vase with water, put the bought flowers in, and came out from the bathroom beside him, ready to put it on his bedside table. At this moment, his hand shook and almost smashed the thing on the ground.

The young master leaned on the head of the bed and stared down at the phone. Although he was smiling, it didn't seem like a happy expression, which made people panic for no reason.

When Ji Shaoyan saw someone, he looked up.

The look was as gentle as ever, and his heart was so calm that he even had a somewhat tranquil taste. The special nurse felt that he was dazzled just now, suppressed a trace of doubt, put the vase and went out.

Ji Shaoyan looked at WeChat again, and quickly deleted the sentence "How cute" before finishing typing.

He was just so angry that he wanted to lock people up, but he didn't think about it, but now he realized that something was wrong.

Zhou Li has a good personality and good looks, and he is easily liked by people. When he walks on the road, girls ask for WeChat. This can happen, so he will be angry.

But think about it, although Silly Baitian treats people kindly and seems to be able to make friends with anyone, she has a code of conduct in her heart-because of his dual personality, he is not willing to raise a dog, let alone talk about it. In love.

So even if a girl really wants to add his friends, he is unlikely to agree. If nothing else is silly and sweet, the character is still guaranteed.

What does this sentence mean?

Ji Shaoyan thought that when Master Lin had only one eye, Zhou Li could see through his mind, can't the secret way be testing himself? They never met again.

But thinking about it is not impossible.

He is so popular in the game, but he only sent flowers to Zhou Li, invited Zhou Li to form a team, and just took the initiative to chat for a long time. If he was replaced by other smart people, he might think that he had another purpose, but he was silly and sweet. There is a pit, maybe I just guessed in the direction of "he wants to soak him".

Ji Shaoyan was a little helpless and gave a word: OK.

Zhou Li looked at this reply, and without any test, he put the phone in his pocket and planned to observe it again.

The tattoo shop is on the first floor of the mall.

He found a place, told the store manager what he was coming, took off his T-shirt and sat down calmly.

However, he soon discovered that he had paid a wave of IQ taxes.

He hadn't understood this industry before, and naively thought it was no big deal to get a tattoo. As a result, it still hurts even after applying anesthetic, and only one wash is not enough, and he has to come several times to get it clean.

It's almost full, can't you stay for another month? Why do I have to be washed now? I didn't know what his surname was when he was rich... After enduring the torture, he walked out half-length assassination and received a call from Zhou's father.

He and Zhou Lubo were already off work and were going home for lunch, so they asked him if he was still outside. If so, they came to pick him up, which happened to be on the way.

Zhou Li readily agreed, and after waiting less than twenty minutes, he saw a familiar car.

As soon as he sat inside, only to hear the phone ringing again, he realized that it was Lin Ye and answered in surprise.