Chapter 38

Liang Jingxiu waited left and right without seeing him uttering a word, so he called directly: "If you don't explain, I will take it as your default."

Just after reading the information, Ji Shaoyan gave a word: "Yeah."

He didn't want to say it, but now there are too many flaws to hide it.

The first time he woke up and went crazy, the second time he woke up and sent Zhou Lihua in the game, and then he broke his ankle for Zhou Li. If Jing Xiu and Xiaoyan didn't know that "Li" and Zhou Li were the same person, it would be okay. , Now that I know it, I can guess a certain point after a little thought. Especially when Jing Xiu heard him ask about Hotsou the day he woke up, think about Erha's injury and the time when he opened his eyes for the first time, how could he guess it, he was not a fool.

The smile in Liang Jingxiu's eyes disappeared, and he asked, "Xiao Yang did a ghost?"

Ji Shaoyan said, "Who else can it be?"

Liang Jingxiu thought about that time when Xiao Yang was looking for a dog under their noses, and suddenly cursed a swear word.

Fortunately, there was that Li, otherwise the people of Xiao Yang would have taken Ayan back, and the consequences would be unimaginable. He also finally understood why Ah Yan was tempted by others. It was a time to get along with each other and life and death together.

He asked: "How did he do it?"

Shaoyan Ji briefly talked about the brainwaves.

Liang Jingxiu listened with a calm face, knowing that A Yan would definitely not tell Grandpa Ji about this.

Because it's useless, what can Grandpa Ji know? At most, Xiao Yang was furious and couldn't kill him. This was not in line with Ah Yan's aesthetics of revenge.

He squinted: "What do you want to do?"

Ji Shaoyan smiled slightly with a very gentle expression: "I won't get him in again. I'm sorry for the technique his uncle has worked out so hard."

Liang Jingxiu guessed that it was almost like this, the smile in his eyes returned and said, "I will help you."

Ji Shaoyan said "um": "It's okay to hang up."

"Wait, there is something else," Liang Jingxiu hurriedly stopped him, and hesitated, "Your little lover said today that he is a dual personality, do you know that?"

Ji Shaoyan said: "I know."

Liang Jingxiu said: "That..."

Ji Shaoyan said softly: "Anyway, he is mine."

Of course he knew that Zhou Li might disappear, but he would not accept it. If there is such a day, he will unscrupulously dig out Zhou Li again.

Liang Jingxiu thought about Ah Yan's character, and was a little worried about the tragic results.

But empathy, if he faced such a thing, I am afraid he would go crazy. He was silent for a moment, not wanting to discuss this serious topic, and curiously asked something else: "Is that little golden retriever newly raised by him, or did he have it before?"

Ji Shaoyan smiled: "You actually want to ask me if I eat and sleep with the little golden retriever and squeeze in a nest at night, right?"

Liang Jingxiu smiled and said innocently: "How can it be? I just ask casually."

Ji Shaoyan turned a deaf ear: "No, I slept on the same bed with Zhou Li."

"Oh..." Liang Jingxiu listened with emotion, thinking that it's no wonder people are willing to work hard for you and said, "He must like you very much."