Chapter 23 (1)

"For example, it was accidentally lost. Its owner is just generally rich, but he happens to know the organizer of the pet contest, so I asked them to help."

    Song Yingshi sorted out his thoughts, "For another example, its owner specializes in training dogs. Yes, Huanhuan is so smart after training. Since he is a person in this field, he and the organizer are likely to know...or he and the organizer do not know each other, but knowing that there is a competition, so she privately printed the flyer."

    She thought. "There is another possibility that these two things are irrelevant. The owner of Huanhuan doesn't want to spend too much money to find it, so he just posted a little dog-seeking enlightenment. We can't think of him too badly all at once." "

    Of course, Zhou Li also knew that his reason was very ridiculous, and Cong Shan Ru Liu said: "Well, what you said is reasonable, but you can't deny that this matter is suspicious, right?"

    Song Yingshi admitted.

    A parking lot with a lot of luxury cars, an urban event in a strange place to hand out flyers at a small town market, it’s a bit strange that I didn’t understand the relationship.

    Zhou Li said, "So what I said is not to contact them for the time being. I have already figured out a way. Maybe I can find out who the person who posted the dog enlightenment is. Don't take him out these days. I will discuss it after I have checked it. The next thing."

    Song Yingshi curiously asked: "What is the solution?"

    Zhou Li said: "I'm not sure if it works, if it works, I'll tell you."

    He didn't wait much, stepped forward and touched Uncle Gou's head and left. people.

    After coming out of her house, he rendezvous with the little brothers.

    They discussed it last night, if you want to know who posted the dog-hunting revelations, just tear them up. Of course they can't do it by themselves, they have to let someone who should do it.

    Zhou Li found out that there was a propaganda document in Xiangman Town about doing a good job in building a beautiful village, so he ordered the younger brother to buy a new mobile phone number, and planned to change this number to call the town.

    After a wave of his strong brainwashing last night, the boys all accepted the argument that Dandan is an experimental product.

    Because they had been in contact with Dandan for a long time, after a little thought, they began to suspect that it was not ordinary. The second-forcing youngsters are easy to overdo it when they brainstorm. They all feel that they are being enemies with a certain dark force, and they are too cautious.

    The second brother said: "You can't directly say that there is a revelation of finding a dog? What if that force is in the government and finds us?"

    Zhou Li said: "I know, I figured out a way."

    He said his idea and looked at it. They, "Who will come?"

    All the younger brothers looked at him silently, feeling incompetent, afraid of laughing.

    Zhou Li picked up the banner and dialed the office number. He instantly became possessed and choked, "Hey, is the town government?" When

    the staff over there heard that his tone was wrong, he suddenly became more careful: " Yes, what's the matter with you?"

    Zhou Li deliberately took a breath and said with a dumb throat: "I ask you, are you in