Chapter 29

The message box was stalled for nearly five seconds by the sudden operation of the young Master Ji, and only then did someone bubbling up one after another.

    The second generations hurriedly asked if they were themselves, thinking that it might not be fake, after all, Jing Shao and Yan Shao are still online. This game has designed a friendship value, which will be useful in the future. Ji Shao should also give it to him. The two talents are right!

    Could it be that Li sees them always mentioning "Ji Shao", so he makes a fake tease for them?

    Well, it should be revealed by Jing Shaoyan soon!

    This thought flashed past, and only two messages came up one after another.

    Ji Shao: I am.

    Jing Shao: I testified, it was Ayan.

    The second generation thought: Oh...that Li gave Yan Shaohua last night, and Yan Shao didn't know him. Hell if he didn't know him! They must have known each other, look, this is the beginning of sending flowers to earn friendship value!

    I don’t think so much, I’m crazy when I see it, and they all say they want to spend.

    But it's a pity that the flowers of this little broken mobile game cannot be transferred, let alone bought with krypton gold. Ji Shaoyan only opened one flower from the box, and it is gone now. After the fans read his explanation, the secret path is definitely the envy that Li said, and they are gifted by their male gods. Ji Shao is Moringa with a good heart!

    Zhou Li didn't need to guess to know that he had brought another wave of hatred.

    After he was stunned, he quickly returned to his senses and came out generously.

    Li: Thank you. I was in a bad mood today. I suddenly received a flower and felt much better.

    Ji Shaoyan smiled subconsciously, and the corners of his mouth just raised a little arc before falling down again.

    Always like this, this idiot always like this.

    After being beaten up by my father, I can get up and sing to a group of Ha by turning my head; being thrown on the street by those bastards for exhibitions, and then picked up by netizens for malicious guesses about the identity of the bastards, they can come as if they are all right. play games. Although this cheerful personality is good, it makes people feel distressed.

    Besides, he is not an iron man after all.

    Erha desperately to save still returned to the owner; this time he offended the second master and the others, he is sure to be avenged; the surnamed Lin does not know whether it is dead or alive, if he lives, the follow-up trouble will be even greater, and he can't care about it at all. .

    But who can he tell?

    How much money is there? It would be nice not to beat him if something went wrong.

    Those little brothers? A group of mentally handicapped people are less reliable than one.

    Song Yingshi? Heh... I'm afraid he will have to come back to comfort her then.

    Because of the hot search, his stupid brother must suppress this matter, and it is impossible for the second master and the others to trouble Zhou Li when he is paid attention to. But this matter is not long before the heat is over, the second master will settle the accounts sooner or later.

    In such a bad situation, what is he thinking about now?

    Ji Shaoyan looked at this familiar name and replied: No thanks, are you Mingying's?