0.8

april 27th, 2:24pm

"Sam, c'mon! Come to the party please." Kat pleaded, tugging on her best friends shoulder as they walked to their next class.

"We've gone to parties every weekend this month, I'm bored of them quite frankly." Sam sighed, pulling a hair tie off her wrist and pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

"But parties are fun!" She said, a baby smile appearing on her flawless completion Sam wishes she had, but would never admit to her face.

"You go, have fun, it's not like we hang out at parties together anyway." Sam shrugged her shoulders.

"I want you to come though, find a guy or something." Kat groaned, pulling out her books from the locker.

"Another time." Sam just sighed before they parted ways into separate classes. Sam looked around for a seat, only to find her favourite one at the back of the class. She smiled to her self as she took a seat and pulled out her phone, hoping to not get caught.

"You know, texting in class isn't allowed." A unfamiliar voice spoke lowly to her, she snapped her head up to the voice and furrowed her brows at the face she didn't know.

"Sorry mom." Sam rolled her eyes and dipped her head back down into her phone.

"I'm Calum, and you are?" The boy asked, she looked up again and the name rung a bell finally, he was the one that all of Kat's little friends talked about.

"Sam, nice to meet you." She smiled at him, trying to not me rude like she is to most people who approach her. Calum smiled at her before focusing back on his work, she slightly smiled to her self and attempted to focus on the work.

After class Calum stopped Sam in the hall and said, "Hey are you going to Nate's party tonight?"

"Nah, I've been to a lot of parties recently and I need a break." She chuckled, fixing the straps on her backpack.

"That's too bad, I was hoping to seeing you." He pouted slightly, making Sam laugh again since he looked like a lost puppy when he pouted.

"Next time." She grinned.

"Promise?" He asked hopefully, grinning slightly.

"Promise." Sam repeated and stuck out her finger, intertwining it with Calum's before they parted ways for the day. She had assumed, from what she heard about Calum is that he was a douche but he was the opposite of that, which was refreshing since pretty much everyone at her school was a fuckboy.

"What's with you and Calum?" Luke approached her, a frown on his lips.

"Does what's it to you?" Sam laughed before trying to walk away, but he stepped in font of her.

"Just wondering." He said slowly, stepping closer and she stepped back, this happened a few more times until her back was pressed against the lockers and she could almost feel his breath.

"I just talked to him once." Sam said, trying to keep her cool. She then realized that she didn't even need to tell him that, and now she wanted to slap him.

"Baby girl, he's trouble." Luke whispered into her ear, causing a light shiver down her spine.

"You trying to sound cool is the funniest thing ever." She bursted out into laughter as Luke frowned at what she said.

"But I am cool!" He stomped his foot on the ground and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Not when you do that."

"I'm cool admit it."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"No."