4.7

the picture above or on the side (depends what you're using to read this) is from the last 'scene' in the previous chapter.

thank you again to my friend ems who made this for me. i hope you guys like these style of pictures ?¿ :-) idk i think it's cool bc it makes the story more visual?

//

june 19th, 10:51 am

[luke]

His eyes winced at the sudden bright light coming from the window across the room from him.

He almost immediately popped up and looked at his surroundings. Luke noticed that Sam was fast asleep next to him.

Why was she in the same bed as him? There was no way she'd willingly get in the same bed with him just for the heck of it.

What the hell happened last night?

Luke slowly got up and out of bed, trying not to wake her. He quickly went into the bathroom and washed up a bit. He looked a right mess.

His hair was looking rather disheveled and a slight smudge of lipstick was on his neck.

Did they have sex last night? He wondered. Why wouldn't he remember anything? It wasn't like him to totally forget what happened the night before. Maybe it wasn't her who he slept with last night?

Sure he remembered some of the night, but not all of it. When he came out of the bathroom, Sam was now awake and sitting up in the bed, looking at her phone.

Luke said down on a chair next to the bed and watched as she stared at the screen in front of her face.

She soon looked up at him and gave him a weary look and said, "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, nothing. Uh.. Can I ask you something?" Luke asked, his voice slightly cracking.

She locked her phone and set it down beside her, then nodding her head slowly, "Yeah, but before you do, can I ask you something quickly?"

"Go ahead."

"You said something to me last night before we fell asleep, do you remember what you said to me?" Sam asked, looking curiously at him.

"No, I'm sorry. I don't remember anything after about one am. What did I say?" Luke asked, looking a little worried.

Did he say something hurtful or rude? Or did he say something he would regret saying later on?

"It doesn't matter now." She said, shrugging. Of course he didn't remember.

"I think it-" Luke started to speak but she cut him off quickly.

"Doesn't matter now," She repeated, "Now, what were you going to ask me?"

"Oh right, uh did we uh.. Did we have," He leant in a little closer towards her, as if someone was listening in on them, "Did we have sex last night?"

He nervously bit his lip, the concern genuine in his eyes. She looked at him for a second, showing no emotion in her eyes as she watched millions emotions flash through his.

She sighed and looked down at her lap.

His heart started to beat quickly. Did they really have sex last night? And he couldn't remember it? Luke stood up from the chair and said, "Well did we or did we not?"

Sam looked up slowly and gave him a sad expression. His heart started to beat even faster.

Why wouldn't she just spit it out? he thought to himself.