2.5

a lot of people imagine sam as a blonde but i think i've stated she's a brunette i believe?? but you may imagine her anyway you please :-)!!

//

may 20th, 12:45pm

[luke]

Luke walked through the halls as usual, people turned heads whenever he walked through the halls. He liked the attention that he always had. The thing that always puzzled Luke is how Sam seemed to have no clue at who he was considering they went to school for quite awhile together, at least that's what he thought.

Luke didn't really notice everyone that went to his school, he had known who Sam was for awhile before they first met but he knew she didn't know him.

"Hey! Luke, are you coming to the party tonight?" A guy who Luke was slightly familiar with asked.

"There's a party tonight?" He asked confused, it was usually the best to throw a party on a school night. He didn't need to be in anymore trouble than he usually is.

"Yeah mate, they called off school tomorrow." The guy said, grinning happily.

"Right." Luke nodded, stuffing his hands into his pockets, "I'll be there."

The guy smiled and walked away from Luke. He grinned to himself and pushed open the doors to the lunchroom. His eyes searched for Sam, but he shook his head at the thoughts.

He decided it would be best if he avoided her today. His eyes fell upon Calum's stare coming from across the room, he didn't look happy.

Luke and Calum have never been friends and aren't planning on it either.

Luke looked away from Calum and sat down at a table with Michael and Ashton. Both of them didn't look up at Luke, they were too engrossed in their conversation about what songs they were going to rehearse.

Luke being the little attention whore that he is, he slammed his fists on the stable to catch their attention.

"Not even a simple hello when I sit down? Get over this whole band idea! It's never going to work out." Luke yelled, slumping back into his chair.

"Someone's in a bad mood today." Ashton stated, rolling his eyes at Luke's behaviour.

"As usual." Michael muttered, but it didn't slip out unheard.

"What did you say?" He growled, leaning himself over the table to get closer to Michael.

"Pretty sure you heard me mate." Michael cockily laughed, crossing his arms over his chest, his tattoos becoming more visible.

"You know what-" He started to speak but Ashton cut him off by placing his hand on Luke's shoulder.

"Michael, just keep your mouth shut you don't need to get punched in the face today. And Luke, what's up with you in getting in all these fights lately? I know you have anger problems but I thought you were dealing with it?" Ashton said calmly, carefully watching his two best mates so they didn't kill each other.

"You know what? Fuck you guys." Luke stomped his foot on the ground and walked away.

"This is why Sam doesn't like you!" Michael shouted after Luke as he walked away.

Luke did not respond to that, but it was very well heard and didn't leave his mind for quite sometime.

//

"Luke, where are you going?" Liz asked him as he grabbed his leather jacket off the coatrack.

"Mike's." He said simply. That was obviously a lie but Liz nodded slowly.