4.2

before we start the chapter...

let me explain something here. the 5sos boys in my story are all Australian. their accents have not changed. they all live in the uk in this story, that is where i have decided to place this story.

just because they're Australian doesn't mean i'm going to make the story in Australia, fanfiction can be an alternate universe which means i can put them wherever i please.

i hope this cleared things up for those wondering! :-))
//

june 15th, 4:56 pm

[luke]

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the sky was clear, but where was Luke? Stuck inside a fancy mall with Kat and Sam.

He was still wondering why he agreed to go to the mall with them in the first place.

They had been in the mall for an hour already and quite frankly he was getting tired of the over crowed mall. Luke sighed as he followed behind the two girls into the nail shop.

The girls and him were out for some lunch, but they decided they wanted to get their nails done and dragged him along with them. He groaned as he took a seat in the room full of toxic smells.

Why did he let them drag him here? He thought this would be better than going home and having his mum force him to clean up his mess of a room.

He watched as they searched the racks and racks of nail polish for a colour to wear on their pale hands that's were begging for some sun to give them a tan.

Luke was a bit surprised that Sam wanted to do this, she wasn't much of a 'girly girl'.

They both sat down in separate chairs and the nail painting begun.

He looked around the place full of girls getting manicures and pedicures, turning his nose up at the girls. How could girls do this? Handle the smell? He wondered.

Luke's eyes caught onto the pink bag on the floor next to him that belonged to Kat. The bag was from Victoria's Secret, they had went there earlier today.

He smirked as he picked up the bag and peeked inside. Just as he was about to peek inside, a loud voice caught his attention.

"Luke! Don't you be looking at my knickers!" Kat shouted angrily. His eyes winded and he threw the bag down. How did she see him? It's like the girl had eyes in the back of her head or something.

He pulled out his phone in hopes to kill some time.

Scrolling down his Instagram feed, all he saw was mindless shit to be honest.

Sure there was a few pretty pictures of some desperate girls that he may or may not have shagged before, but that doesn't matter.

Rolling his eyes at the girls attempts to be 'attractive' in the pictures, he closed his phone and stuffed it back in his pocket.

"Oi, Luke, come here." Sam called him over to their table. He groaned and got up from his comfortable position in his chair.

"What?" He asked, looking down at them.

Usually he would slightly look down at them, but as they were both sat down, he completely towered over both of them.

"You should get your nails done too." Kat smirked, wiggling her brows.