1.1

may 3rd, 6:12pm

[luke]

Tapping his foot anxiously Luke waited inline at the near by McDonald's waiting for him and Michael's food that Michael had demanded Luke to go out and buy, Michael was on his man period as Luke liked to say even though Michael hated it.

There was a ridiculous line and Luke's inpatient ness was getting ahold of him quickly, he furiously texted Michael as he waited in the line.

to: cliffoconda

your fucking man period food is taking forever

from: cliffoconda

not my problem mate. don't call it that or I won't give you the money back

to: cliffoconda

you will give me the money back idc what i have to do

from: cliffoconda

ooooooooooh so scary

Just as Luke was about to reply his order was called and he quickly ran up to the counter to grab his food, also planning on giving them a piece of his mind about their slow service.

"Here you go sir, have a nice day." A girl around his age smiled at him, handing him the paper bag and a tray with his drinks on it.

He opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it and smiled before running out to the bus stop.

"Jesus fucking hell why did I have to fuck up my car." Luke muttered to himself. He had totally fucked his breaks and it was now getting fixed in a repair shop, now he really needed to take the bus.

"Well shit." He smirked, looking down at a sleeping Sam leaned up against the window on the bus, he slightly pushed her to the side and sat down quietly next to her.

She looked so peaceful despite her surroundings, she also was a bit nicer when she wasn't yelling at him.

He pulled away a few strands of her hair, tucking hem behind her ear before pressing his lips softly to her ear and whispering, "Wake up princess."

San groaned and her eyes remained shut, he smirked to him self and started to nibble on her ear, causing her eyes to pop right open.

She frantically looked around outside and hit her head on the seat in front of her in annoyance.

"I slept through my stop." She grumbled, wiping the sleep from her eyes and blinking a few times.

"Aw, what will you do now?" Luke leaned back into his seat, sipping slowly on his iced tea.

"Fuck off." Sam mumbled, pressing her hands into her face, "It'll take me forever to get back home."

"What are you doing on this side of town anyway?" Luke asked curiously.

"Why are you sitting with me?" She shot back, ignoring his question.

"Why are you on this side of town?" He pushed.

"Doesn't matter. Now you tell me."

"I got food for Michael, he doesn't live far from here."

She nodded, biting her lip as she thought of what to do.

"What am I going to-"

Luke cut her off, "Come with me to Michael's, he won't mind."

"No way." Sam shook her head, snorting quietly at him.

"Yes you are, just come on." Luke tugged on her wrist as the bus pulled up to his stop. She rolled her eyes and let him pull her up and out the door.

They walked in complete silence for a few minutes. Luke's mind wondered onto the photos he has taken of her at the school shoot, she was so beautiful.

He admired how she didn't really understand that she was beautiful- as cliché as it sounds- he admired how she listened to music a lot, a strange thing to admire but he liked that.

Sam had always been hot in Luke's mind but he finally understood how beautiful he was after looking at her through the lens of his camera. He shook his head of his thoughts and decided to break the silence.

He opened his mouth to speak but her phone stated to ring, she slightly smiled at the caller ID, causing Luke to wonder who it was.

"Yeah, I'll see you later." Sam giggled slightly before hanging up to face Luke staring at her.

"Who was that?" He noisily asked.

"Just Kat, does it matter?" Sam groaned at him. Everything Luke said to her seemed to annoy her, he was 100% sure why either.

"Just asking princess." Luke chuckled, shoving his hands into the tight front pockets of his jeans.

"Could you please stop calling me that." She sighed, looking up at him.

"You'll have to make me." Luke smirked, grabbing onto her shoulder, her head snapping towards his hand on her shoulder as if it hurt when he touched her.

"Don't touch me there."

"Why not?" He asked, walking forwards to her and she walked back until she hit a dirty wall beside her. She seemed to be in this situation with Luke a lot, it's like he liked pushing girls against walls.

"You don't need to know." Sam shook her head, refusing to look him in the eye now that their bodies were pressed together.

His head pressed against her head, his hot breath fanning her face, "Tell-" started but the loud sound of his phone rang, causing them to jump apart.

"The fuck you want Michael?" Luke shouted into the phone, running a hand through his quiff.

"I want my mother fucking McDonald's." Michael bluntly said, Luke imagined him rolling his eyes.

"I'll be there soon, I've got someone with me." He hung up as he could hear Mike ask who Luke was with.

Damn you Michael.

//

"Man she's hot, good one." Michael smirked as he whispered to Luke, Sam glared at them and cleared her throat.

"Heard that."

"Sorry darling, it's true." He chuckled.

"So you're both cocky assholes? Nice." She chuckled, rolling her eyes and stuffing some of Michael's fries into her mouth, earning a glare from him.

"I believe it's fuck boys, or am I wrong?" Luke sat forward, placing his elbows on his knees and grinning.

"Only I'm aloud to use that, fuck off."

"Or I could fuck you."

"You wish." She laughed, causing a fake pout from Luke.

"Aren't you two cute, I'm puking." Michael smiled, flicking out his wrist.

"If I'm around you two much longer I'll puke on you guys."

"You say your going to puke a lot, do you have a problem or something?" Luke smirked at her as he stood up, ruffling her hair as he walked to the kitchen, leaving Michael and her alone.

"Ruffling my hair? What are you, my dad?" Sam groaned as she fixed her hair.

"Luke isn't into that, but our friend Ashton is." Michael learned forward to her, looking serious.

Her fascial expressions turned confused and she said, "What?"

"You know, a daddy kink?" Sam started choking on her water causing Luke to walk over to pat her back as she choked.

"I leave for a few minutes and you're choking? Calm down." Luke grinned, it took her a second to realize what he meant and she frowned.

"Oh honey, I don't choke."

//

thanks for reading !!