2.2

may 17th, 8:34am

[sam]

"Dad, I promise I'm fine." Sam smiled as her dad grabbed his things.

"I feel so bad that I have to leave you all the time." Her father sighed as he lifted up his small suitcase.

"It's not your fault you have a demanding job." She said, smiling slightly at him.

"You're amazing, Sammy." He grinned as he ruffled her hair, she groaned playfully and pushed him away.

"Have a safe trip." Sam said as he unlocked the door.

"Love you sweetie, see you in a week." He smiled sadly and drove off into the darkness.

Sam sighed as she slumped down onto the couch. Alone again she was, as always. She didn't like that her father was barely around, I mean sure being alone at times is fun but he was barely around anymore.

Sam grabbed her phone, dialling Kat's number. It rang a few times before Kat picked up.

"I want you to come over." Sam blurted out as she heard the phone being picked up.

Kat laughed briefly, "Well alright then, I'll see you in 20."

Just as she hung up, she received a text.

from: calum the hood man

how are you? you ok?

She smiled a little and stuffed her phone back into her pocket after sending a quick reply back.

Sam impatiently waited for Kat to arrive, her fingers tapping on her lap repetitively to pass the time.

Finally the door bell rang and she shot up, swinging the door open to be faved with not only Kat, but Michael as well.

"What's he doing here?" Sam asked rudely, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I bumped into him on the street and he wanted to come with me to talk to you." Kat shrugged as she pushed past Sam to get inside, slipping off her heals as Michael followed her lead.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" She asked, leading them up to her room and sitting on her bed.

Once they were all seated, Michael sighed and looked down at his feet.

"After yesterday, it had me thinking. I wasn't exactly the best to you at first and I've said some things about you I shouldn't have. Just like Calum said, that's not how you treat a lady. I'm sorry Sam." He said, his eyes refusing to make contact with her eyes.

"Michael, you were never that bad to me, honestly people have been worse. But thank you for apologizing." Sam smiled, walking over to him to pull him up for a hug.

"Whoa, Sam, I haven't see you hug someone in ages!" Kat giggled as Sam and Michael pulled away from their embrace.

"Shut up, Kat." She rolled her eyes, tossing a pillow at her.

"I bet you'd never hug Luke like that." Kat grinned, raising her brows up and down.

"Why does everything always lead back to Luke?" Sam grunted.

"Because you like him!" Kat and Michael said at the same time. They both turned heads and fell into a fit of laughter at the syncing of their voices.

"I don't!" She yelled.

"Then go over to his house, and give him a big hug." Kat giggled again, rubbing her hands together evilly.

"Let's go then."