0.3

10:42 pm april 17th

LUKE

"Shut the fuck up, get here now." Michael, Luke's friend shouted into the phone demandingly.

"Whoa mate, chill out." Luke chuckled, puffing out air from his mouth. Michael didn't find this situation funny, in which caused Luke a scolding from his friend or at this time his fucking mom.

"Just get the stuff! You useless twat." Michael growled before hanging up the phone on Luke. He puffed out again before grabbing the keys to his car, starting it up and making his way to the store, then Michael's house.

Luke hated being controlled, especially by Michael but at this point he had no choice. He owed Michael, but oh did he wish he didn't.

Michael and Luke are sort of friends you could say, they hang out often, go to parties a lot together but they don't like each other. Probably because they are both extremely similar. Pulling up to Michael's flat- he's 18 but since his parents are extremely wealthily he moved out a few months ago- he took the elevator up, then knocked on the door.

"Here, calm your shit now. Is it the time of the month again Mikey?" Luke smirked, handing the box of pizza to Michael along with a case of beer.

"Watch your mouth Hemmings." Michael glared, snatching box from Luke as he laughed at Michael.

"Where's Ash?" He asked Michael, sitting down on the leather couch and cracking open a beer. Michael shrugged, shaking his head.

"Who fucking knows, probably off with some girl. You know him and his fucking daddy kink." Michael laughed loudly, tipping his beer back.

"Oh god don't remind me, hearing a girl scream 'daddy' all night was terrifying." Luke shivered, recalling the memories of the first time they learned about their little friends kink.

"Let's move on to another topic, please." Michael groaned, though he was the one who brought it up.

"So who's that girl you told to fuck off yesterday? Another fuck buddy who wants more?" He laughed. Luke had a long history with girls who he simply just had sex with and nothing else. He wasn't really a relationship type of guy.

"No, I don't even know who she is." Luke chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

Michael took a look at him, staring and then shaking his head, he knew Luke wasn't telling the full truth but he didn't feel like pestering him today.

"She was hot though." Michael commented, leaning forward to the coffee table and grabbing the remote. Luke stayed silent at Michael's comment as they watched some football game.

Luke's pocket vibrated about 7 times in a row, causing Michael to peel his eyes away from the screen and stare down at Luke's pocket.

"I really hope that's your phone." Luke looked down, his cheeks turning a bright shade of red as he grabbed his phone, they were just texts from Ashton.

from: ash

mate

where the fuck are you

i just ran into a wall ouch

im really drunk

hollyyyy shiiiit

come get me

LUKE

"He's drunk again." Luke groaned, tossing his phone on the couch. Michael rolled his eyes and stood up from the couch, grabbing his keys.

"Time to go get our drunk friend."

//

After the guys picked up their little friend they headed out to a pub near by. Just because Ashton was drunk didn't mean they wouldn't go out to the pub as they usually did- they just had to make sure he didn't have anymore drinks tonight.

"I need water." Ashton groaned, rubbing his head. It was a Tuesday and it made Luke and Michael question why he got piss drunk in the middle of the week big they decided to question him when he wasn't complaining about his head every 5 seconds.

"I'll have a beer and so will my friend, as for my other friend he'll just have water, babe." Luke smirked at the good looking bar tender.

"I want a beer!" Ashton half shouted and half slurred, slamming his fists down on the table.

"Shut the fuck up you aren't getting one." Michael said with a chuckle. Ashton mumbled a 'fine' and crossed his large arms over his chest.

"So," Michael started, leaning his head back with a smirk, "when are we going to talk about the babe from school who you dissed?"

"There isn't anything to talk about." Luke huffed, crossing his arms over his chest like Ashton.

"Well, I mean she's right over there." He pointed behind Luke, and there was Sam her self sitting with a girl Luke had see around school once or twice.

"Go say hi!" Ashton giggled, he was still very drunk at this point. Luke shook his head and frowned at his friends, he surely wasn't going over there whilst his friends watched. Ashton persisted that Luke go over and talk to a girl who Ashton had no idea who it was but for some reason he really wanted Luke to talk to her.

He finally gave in and walked over to Sam's table, where she didn't look all that happy to see him.

"Are you stalking me?" Sam groaned, her friend beside her eyes went wide when Luke approached their table.

"Well hello to you too." He smirked, sliding his tongue over his infamous black lip ring. "can I talk to you, in private?"

Sam sighed, nodding and motioning Kat to move out of the booth so they could be alone. Kat made her way over to Luke's table, probably to flirt with Ashton who she seemed to like almost as much as Calum Hood.

"How've you been princess?" Luke grinned, sipping on his beer in his hands.

"Are you going to talk to me about something important or do you just wanna chat? I don't have time to just chat." Sam rolled her eyes at him.

"Well I was hoping we could get to know each other." He smiled, for once not a cocky smirk that seemed to linger on his lips at all times.

"Why?"

"Well I just thought-"

"If you wanna get to know me, you have to work for it." Sam smirked before picking up her bag and grabbing her friend by the shoulder, pulling her out of the pub.

//

this story is placed in the uk, so sorry if my slang isn't correct since im not british but I do watch a few british shows so i kinda picked up on some slang. don't kill me pls.

vote and comment loads bc ily :-))) thank you!