1.3

may 6th, 3:16pm

[luke]

"Ashton! Shut the fuck up." Michael yelled at Ashton who was shouting Ariana Grande lyrics as they drove in Luke's car home.

"You shut the fuck up, Michael." Ashton spat.

"Why do you let him listen to her?" Michael groaned at Luke who was driving. He shrugged and kept his eyes focused on the road.

"Put your hands on me, you could put your hands on me, if you like-" Ashton yelled, waving his arms around.

"This is why you don't get laid!" Michael cut him off, groaning as he pressed his fingers to his ears to block out Ashton's screaming- it couldn't really be classified as singing.

"I get laid plenty." Ashton snapped again, glaring at Michael.

"Only because girls like the daddy kink." Luke muttered at his Ariana Grande obsessed friend.

"I mean they do dig that." Ashton cockily smirked before realizing he just admitted to having a daddy kink. "Shit." He blushed.

"Ha! I knew it." Michael shouted, slapping him on the arm.

"Stop yelling Michael!" Luke groaned, pulling the breaks on hard so they'd jerk back.

"You're a terrible diver." Ashton moaned, rolling his eyes at his blonde friend.

"No I'm not, I'm trying to get you both to shut up." He sighed, pulling into a parking lot.

"Food, finally." Michael sighed, hopping out of the car.

He stopped immediately as he spotted Sam and Calum walking out of a car across from them.

"Luke! Your girlfriend is with Calvin or what ever that kids name is." Michael tugged on Luke's shoulder like a child trying to get their mother attention.

"She's not my girlfriend." Luke muttered, glaring over at Sam and Calum.

"Then what is she?" Ashton asked, leaning up against Luke's car.

"If only you knew my plan with her."

//

s a m

"That was fun, thank you Calum." She said, leaning up against her doorframe.

"Anytime! We should do this again." He smiled before turning away to his car.

They had went out for ice cream and a walk around their small town, but Sam quite enjoyed it.

Smiling to herself slightly, she made her way to her bedroom, she immediately jumped as she saw Kat sitting on her bed.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?!" Sam exclaimed, eyes wide at her best friend.

"Chill out, I've only been here for a few minutes your dad let me in." Kat shrugged, as if it wasn't weird that she was sat in her friends room, uninvited.

"My dads home?- never mind anyways, why are you here?"

"Just came to say hi, and to see how your date with Calum went!" She squealed, placing his hands on Sam's shoulders.

"It wasn't a date, I don't like Calum like that." Sam chuckled, shaking her head.

"You sure?" Kat raised her brows suspiciously.

"Positive, we're just mates." She confirmed, grinning.

"What about Luke?"

"What about him? We're, friends kinda, I'm really sure." Sam rolled her eyes at the thought of the occasionally obnoxious blonde boy.

"Sure." Kat rolled her eyes, dragging out the 'e'.

"I swear! I don't like Luke either."

"Are you lesbian or something because you don't seem to like any guys." Kat huffed, her face totally serious.

"Really Kat, Really?" She shook her head, laughing and Kat shrugged her shoulders, waving her arms in defence.

"Enough about boys, let's talk about Zayn's hair, shall we?"

//

this is short i suck

lukes bein shady again

sorry if lukes character is confusing-like his moods- it's intended to be that way, you see why soon !!

idk why i made ashton be obsessed with ariana it's funny idk ok

- jess