1.2

may 4th, 12:51am

[sam]

Sam laid awake staring at the ceiling, her slight insomnia getting ahold of her. Tossing and turning she groaned at the sight of the time on her phone, 12:51 am.

She wasn't really sure why she couldn't sleep this particular night, she had been fine all week but tonight was different. As she finally felt her self slowly drifting off she heard a loud thud on her window, her eyes widening in fear as she slowly approached the window.

Her eyes darted to her keys on her table and grabbed them just in case she needed to stab someone if needed.

"Luke! You gave me a heart attack!" Sam shouted quietly down at the blonde haired boy who was throwing socks at her window.

"Hi." Luke smiled, gazing up at her.

"Why the hell are you outside my window at almost 1:00am, throwing socks at my window?!"

"Well, I'd throw rocks but it'd probably break your window and I ain't paying for it." He grinned at her, causing a scoff from her.

"Why are you here?" Sam asked annoyed, she was almost asleep and of course he appears, what are the odds?

"I've got something planned." Luke said, looking over his shoulder a few times.

"What? My murder?" She sarcastically spoke, crossing her arms over her chest to help block the breeze to get onto her skin.

He shook his head with a chuckle,"Just come down, you'll enjoy this."

For some reason she stupidly gave in and crept down the stairs in hopes her father wouldn't wake up. Grabbing a sweater and she most easy shoes to slip on, she opened the door and quickly rushed out of sight of her house.

"Didn't think you'd actually come out." Luke smiled at her, tossing something she couldn't quite make out into his mouth.

"What was that?" She asked, the cool breeze running down her spine as they walked down an empty street, quite peaceful when no one was awake.

"A starburst. Want one?" The blonde boy asked, pulling the packet out of his pocket and handing one to her. She nodded and popped it into her mouth, the familiar taste filling her senses.

"That better not be drugs to help you murder me." Sam deadpanned at Luke, he rolled his eyes and nudged her shoulder slightly.

"It's so peaceful, you know when no ones awake. When it's late around here, it's like everything stops for a few hours while everyone sleeps. I don't know." Sam slightly blushed at her rant, Luke grinned at her and nodded his head.

"I fully agree. It's also nice to take pictures at night, different effect." Luke smiled as he pulled out his camera.

"No way, no pictures of me Luke." She frowned and pushed away the camera.

"C'mon! I've got a great spot, you'll look beautiful. You are beautiful." He stopped, staring at her as his fingers ran across her jawline.

Her hand snapped up, moving his away and sighing, "I'll let you take five pictures, thats it."

//

The ended up on a rooftop that looked over the city, it was truly a beautiful sight but Sam wouldn't admit that to Luke.

"Stand there, the wind is perfect, it'll blow perfectly in your hair." He grinned and pulled out his camera, pointing it at her.

He directed her to look off into the distance, out into the city line. After awhile he was content with the pictures he had took and they sat down, looking at the pictures he had took.

"These are the nicest pictures someone's ever taken of me." Sam said quietly, eyeing the LCD screen in his hands.

"Every picture of you is nice, I bet." His lips curved into a half smile as she rolled her eyes.

"You're such a flirt." Sam smiled, pushing his shoulder a bit.

"Babe, you love it." The blonde smirked.

"I'm not your babe."

"But you could be." Luke smirked, running his cold fingertips along her lips, causing hitch in her breath to occur.

He leaned closer and closer as there lips almost touched, Luke's phone started ringing.

"Fucking hell." He mumbled and answered, his facial expressions turned worried as their eyes met.

"I'm screwed." He mouthed.

//

this was kinda a filler?? sorry it's literally 1:30am and I haven't updated in awhile.

but shit thank you for like 17k reads that's a lot father than I expected to get omg

comment more guys!! idk how this story is bc no one comments anymore ))-:

more stuff comin up soon we're just getting started ;)

- jess